Review of Love Unplanned: A Billionaire’s Second Chance

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Victory Ositaorah
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victory-ositaorah.html
Latest Review: Mrs. White's Sub Snips by Laura Moss White

Review of Love Unplanned: A Billionaire’s Second Chance

Post by Victory Ositaorah »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Love Unplanned: A Billionaire’s Second Chance" by Emma Nate.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

I held the conviction that while one's destiny could be postponed, it could never be disregarded, so long as diligent effort was put into its pursuit. There will be numerous obstacles and uncertainties, but we must persevere. The book Unplanned Love: A Billionaire's Second Chance by Emma Nate is about Ethan Knight and Olivia Turner and their exciting encounters. You will learn a lot from reading a copy of this interesting romance book.

Olivia, a young girl who lived to please her parents and wanted to make a difference, decided to be an engineer. As events unfolded, Olivia, Elise, Jaylinn and Keren were to go clubbing for Keren's 24th birthday, and though Olivia was not fond of crowds, she decided to go with her friends. On reaching the club, Jaylinn gave her some drinks to loosen up, and she was attracted to a man from the VIP section while dancing who approached her. After a dance and a brief introduction, Olivia and Ethan went to his place and made love. Francois, the university dean and friend of Ethan, had asked Ethan to fill a lecturer's space temporarily after the other lecturer had quit. He was shocked to see Olivia in his class, and this was a shock to them both. He introduced himself as Doctor Ethan Knight, the founder and owner of Knight Industries. What would Olivia's faith be, and how would they both be able to face each other again?

This book was fascinating, and its brevity was another aspect that appealed to me. The author was as direct as possible, and the book's composition was interesting. I like how the character Olivia was presented; she seemed too perfect for Ethan, but that was cool. On the other hand, Ethan was so brilliant to have bought Lize's dad out of the company, and his gentlemanly qualities were presented in a manner anyone would love. The sexual scenes in the book were also nice to me because the author was as descriptive as possible, which made my reading experience more imaginative.

The only aspect I would have loved to learn more about is the family of Olivia, but I believe in subsequent series, this would be addressed, and based on how unique the book was, I rate it 5 out of 5 stars. I also didn't encounter any errors while reading, which proves perfect editing. I recommend this book to individuals who love descriptive and interesting romantic novels.

Love Unplanned: A Billionaire’s Second Chance
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Maricel Lupot
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 9
2024 Reading Goal: 100
2024 Goal Completion: 5%

Post by Maricel Lupot »

This book was fascinating, and its brevity was another aspect that appealed to me. The author was as direct as possible, and the book's composition was interesting.
Alex Lynn
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alex-lynn.html
Latest Review: God, Science and the Bible by Arnold V Page

Post by Alex Lynn »

Considering this review, I am intrigued by the unique and interesting aspects of "Unplanned Love," and the recommendation for individuals who love descriptive and captivating romantic novels enhances its appeal. The review provides valuable insights into the book's strengths and suggests a promising reading experience for those interested in the romance genre.
Ringle Nashak
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ringle-nashak.html
Latest Review: The Kovalenko Secret by Philip L Rettew

Post by Ringle Nashak »

The author was as direct as possible, and the book's composition was interesting. I like how the character Olivia was presented; she seemed too perfect for Ethan, but that was cool.
Avnee 2277
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Avnee 2277 »

As the review suggests , olivia and ethan's relationship seems to be interesting. It is interesting to know what could be Olivia's reaction when she would see Ethan as her professor . Will they sort it out and behave normally or things would change??
Clauson Justin
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-clauson-justin.html
Latest Review: The Making, the Rise, and the Future of the Speakingman-fourth edition by Dan M Mrejeru

Post by Clauson Justin »

Olivia's and Ethan's first meeting was unexpected. I wond r how they will progress after meeting again. You wrote a beautiful review of the book. I will certainly add it to my shelf.
Anil Baade
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anil-baade.html
Latest Review: The DrugTech Trilogy by Marcel Victor Sahade

Post by Anil Baade »

You've explained very well about the book and you have mentioned the content of the book very nicely. I'll definitely start reading this book.
Ajay Rudrapati
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ajay-rudrapati.html
Latest Review: Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak

Post by Ajay Rudrapati »

I am very much awaited to read this book, Your review motivated me to read this book ASAP. The way you inculcated the details of the book in a very clear manner is impressive. Thank you

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”