Review of The Will to Win

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hager Salem
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 339
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hager-salem.html
Latest Review: My Life's Stirring Adventures by Tom Leech

Review of The Will to Win

Post by Hager Salem »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Will to Win" by Patrick A. Davy.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Bonita was a young girl who was raised in a religious family. Her father was the pastor, and her mother was a missionary. God was the essence of their lives, and the parents wanted their girl to choose her man wisely. They wanted a man who went to church, and she agreed. One day she went out enthusiastic and willing to search for a proper relationship when she pumped into someone and thought he was the right guy. They started their relationship and soon fell into an unplanned pregnancy, and things evolved from there. You need to grab The Will to Win by Patrick A. Davy to see where life took Bonita and what she did with this pregnancy. You will also learn: Was this the right man for her? Or has life drawn another path for her?

I found the book amusing, regardless of the simplicity of the story. The writing style was calming and smooth. The book won't suit people who are looking for complicated plots and burning events. It's a quiet story with a quiet atmosphere that can be needed sometimes. It can represent a nice, unrealistic escape from life's pressures.

I didn't notice anything I disliked. The story had a happy ending and a very cute connection to the name of the book. The book received exceptional editing. I didn't come across any errors or mistakes. The language used in the book was conservative, and the writer didn't go into any sexual details even when discussing pregnancy and relationship issues.

The book was a delightful and light experience. It gave me a short escape from reality. Therefore, I rate The Will to Win by Patrick A. Davy five out of five stars. I recommend the book to people who would like a simple, short, romantic escape from reality.

The Will to Win
View: on Bookshelves
Syam Kumar 1
Bookshelf Size: 0
2024 Reading Goal: 999
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Syam Kumar 1 »

With personal anecdotes and insights from celebrities, he urges readers to embrace risk, stay focused, and strive for greatness. Whether you’re an entrepreneur or simply seeking inspiration, this book delivers practical advice that resonates. Herjavec’s writing style is engaging, making it a worthwhile read.

Remember, mediocrity has no place in the pursuit of success!
Alex Lynn
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alex-lynn.html
Latest Review: God, Science and the Bible by Arnold V Page

Post by Alex Lynn »

The acknowledgment that the book may not suit those looking for complicated plots but can offer a pleasant escape from life's pressures adds valuable context for potential readers. The positive remarks about the happy ending and the connection to the book's title contribute to the overall positive evaluation.
Alex Lynn
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alex-lynn.html
Latest Review: God, Science and the Bible by Arnold V Page

Post by Alex Lynn »

As a prospective reader, the review of "The Will to Win" by Patrick A. Davy provides a positive and insightful overview of the book's storyline, highlighting key elements such as Bonita's religious upbringing, her unexpected pregnancy, and the simplicity of the narrative. The reviewer's perspective on the book as an amusing and light experience with a calming and smooth writing style sets a positive tone.
Ringle Nashak
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ringle-nashak.html
Latest Review: The Kovalenko Secret by Philip L Rettew

Post by Ringle Nashak »

The writing style was calming and smooth. The book won't suit people who are looking for complicated plots and burning events.
fumbani
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by fumbani »

Your review of "The Will to Win" by Patrick A. Davy provides a clear understanding of the book's theme and your overall experience. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the calming and smooth writing style, finding it suitable for those seeking a quiet and uncomplicated story. The positive note on the happy ending and the connection to the book's title adds a nice touch. Your mention of the conservative language and the absence of explicit details provides helpful insights for potential readers. Ending with a 5-star rating and a recommendation for those seeking a simple, short, and romantic escape effectively summarizes your positive impression of the book.
Vinay Penubothu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vinay-penubothu.html
Latest Review: UNEMPLOYABLE by Alysia Edith Silberg

Post by Vinay Penubothu »

Thank you for your detailed review! Your insights have piqued my interest, and I'm excited to dive into the book. Your review convinced me it's a must-read. Thanks for sharing your thoughts - they've inspired me to explore further.
Clauson Justin
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-clauson-justin.html
Latest Review: The Making, the Rise, and the Future of the Speakingman-fourth edition by Dan M Mrejeru

Post by Clauson Justin »

What happens to Bonita? How does the pregnancy affect her life, especially coming from a strong Christian background? I would love to see. Thank you for your amazing review.
Anil Baade
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anil-baade.html
Latest Review: The DrugTech Trilogy by Marcel Victor Sahade

Post by Anil Baade »

You've explained very well about the book and you have mentioned the content of the book very nicely. I'll definitely start reading this book.
Rakesh+12345
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16

Post by Rakesh+12345 »

Your review of "The Will to Win" by Patrick A. Davy provides a clear understanding of the book's theme and your overall experience.

You've explained very well about the book and you have mentioned the content of the book very nicely. I'll definitely start reading this book.
Taiwo Hakeem
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-taiwo-hakeem.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven! by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul

Post by Taiwo Hakeem »

Life is all about the choices we make

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”