Review of Love Hate Law

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Isaac Oh
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-isaac-oh.html
Latest Review: Paradigm Lost by Nicole Anne de Bavelaere

Review of Love Hate Law

Post by Isaac Oh »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Love Hate Law" by Mark M. Bello.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Love Hate Law: A Kramer-O'Hara Legal Romance by Mark M. Bello is a fictional romance book that follows the story of Michael O'Hara and Andrea Kramar. Governor Rinke incites a riot, leading to chaos and tragedy at the Capitol. The aftermath of a turbulent election, where two lawyers, Andrea and Michael, find themselves on opposing sides of a high-stakes case involving tragedy and politics, As their professional and personal lives intertwine, Michael must win the case or else say goodbye to his job, and Andrea must win this case to propel her career to the next level. Grab a copy of this book to find out how this high-stakes case turned out for the two opposing parties.

I enjoyed the whole story of the book. I liked how every story and character were in sync. I enjoyed the fact that there were not too many POVs, and despite this, the author was still able to involve other characters smoothly.

I could hardly find anything to dislike about this book, considering that it was short and a very engaging read. I enjoyed how there wasn't too much going on with the other characters, as this could sometimes make following a story very tiring. Also, I could barely find any grammatical errors while reading through this book; hence, it was exceptionally edited.

I will rate this book 5 out of 5 stars because of the reasons stated above. I also believe a lot of readers will enjoy this book because of its uniqueness and its engaging content. The author did a terrific job of carefully portraying the emotions of the characters in very simple but relatable ways.

Love Hate Law: A Kramer-O'Hara Legal Romance by Mark M. Bello is recommended for readers who enjoy suspenseful legal dramas with a touch of romance. If you're a fan of stories that involve courtroom action and ambitious pursuits, then you'll love this read.

Love Hate Law
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Sheryl Brown 3
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by Sheryl Brown 3 »

Great review. This book is definitely an intriguing read
MoeBrown
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moebrown.html
Latest Review: Break up with him now by Lena Lubinka

Post by MoeBrown »

The cover looks captivating and the reviewers 5 out of 5 stars may warrant a read.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”