Review of I’m in Love with my Best Friend’s Dad by Keryn L. Schneider

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Tomi Ahmed
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomi-ahmed.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
2024 Reading Goal: 35
2024 Goal Completion: 28%

Review of I’m in Love with my Best Friend’s Dad by Keryn L. Schneider

Post by Tomi Ahmed »

"I'm in Love with my Best Friend's Dad" by Keryn L. Schneider is a contemporary romance novel that delves into the complexities of forbidden love. The story revolves around the protagonist, who finds herself unexpectedly drawn to her best friend's father. As their attraction intensifies, they must navigate the moral dilemmas and societal taboos that come with their forbidden relationship. Schneider skillfully portrays the internal struggles and external obstacles faced by the characters, creating a compelling narrative that explores themes of love, loyalty, and self-discovery. With its mix of passion, tension, and emotional depth, "I'm in Love with my Best Friend's Dad" offers a captivating read for fans of taboo romance.

Schneider skillfully navigates the moral and emotional dilemmas faced by the characters, drawing readers into their tumultuous journey of love and self-discovery. However, the execution occasionally feels predictable, and some plot elements may lack depth or originality. While the taboo nature of the relationship adds tension, it also limits the development of certain aspects of the story. Overall, “I’m in Love with my Best Friend’s Dad” offers an engaging read for fans of forbidden romance, but it falls short of reaching its full potential, earning a three-star rating.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”