Review of Innamorata

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Veronica Hunter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 68
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-veronica-hunter.html
Latest Review: Northland Chronicles Mother World in Peril by John Frederick Zurn

Review of Innamorata

Post by Veronica Hunter »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Innamorata" by Contessa.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The book explores the highs and lows of love, relationships, and personal growth. Contessa's journey begins with reflections on the teachings of love, leading into her experiences in high school and tumultuous relationships. Amid struggles, she finds strength as a single mother and excels in the corporate world. Contessa's encounters with various men shape her understanding of love. Despite setbacks, she embraces new opportunities, transitioning from the corporate world to the literary world at some point. The book concludes with Contessa's reflections on lessons learned and the happiness of having her daughter, little Contessa, and grandson.

Innamorata by Contessa is a captivating memoir that narrates the life of Contessa. Contessa's narrative unfolds as she navigates the complexities of high school life, love, and motherhood. From her initial anticipation of high school to her unexpected confrontations and relationships, Contessa's story is filled with twists and turns that keep readers engaged. One of the most striking aspects of the book is Contessa's resilience and tenacity. From her relationship with Mousie to her determination to create a better life for herself and her daughter, Contessa's strength shines through in every aspect of the book.

My favorite aspect of the book is Little Contessa. I know the book isn't about her, and many details were not fully divulged about her, but I admire the fact that she was a sweet girl who never caused her mom any issues. She understood her mom, who was a source of solace for her. She received her upbringing well and grew up admirably.

The only thing I didn't like about the book is that it seems the author tried to divulge a lot of information and stories within a short time. The book reads like a script for a series, covering too much at once.

Throughout the book, Contessa's relationships with various men, including Brett, Jeff, and Doc, are explored with honesty and vulnerability. Each relationship teaches her valuable lessons about love, trust, and self-worth, ultimately shaping her into the person she becomes.

I rate the book 5 out of 5 stars because of the valuable lessons most people will learn from Contessa's journey. Yes, love is important, but don't lose yourself while trying to find it. Also, never stop working on yourself and your career. I recommend the book to readers who enjoy memoirs and those interested in stories about resilience, overcoming challenges, and navigating both personal and professional life.

Innamorata
View: on Bookshelves
Olivier Muhammad
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-olivier-muhammad.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Olivier Muhammad »

Based on the review, it seems that "Innamorata" by Contessa is a captivating memoir that explores themes of love, resilience, and personal growth. The reviewer praises Contessa's strength and determination throughout her life's journey. The book covers a wide range of experiences and relationships, providing valuable lessons for readers. Overall, the review indicates that "Innamorata" would be a good read for those interested in memoirs and stories of overcoming challenges. Gripping suspense, kept me on tenterhooks.
Joshua Sawders
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joshua-sawders.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Joshua Sawders »

Well, this review really caught my attention, y'all! Seems like "Innamorata" by Contessa is a book full of ups and downs, love and personal growth. With Contessa's resilience shining through, her journey through high school, relationships, and motherhood sounds captivating. The engaging storytelling and valuable life lessons make this memoir seem like a mighty good read. Can't wait to get my hands on it! Heartfelt emotions, resonated with me deeply.
Onwuesi Promise
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16

Post by Onwuesi Promise »

What an amazing review. I once saw this book on my friend's bookshelf. I will consider reading it now.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”