Living with a ghost?

Discuss the October 2013 book of the month "The Boy who Lived with Ghosts" by John Mitchell.
Christina Puttre
Currently Reading: The Boy who Lived with Ghosts
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christina-puttre.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Re: Living with a ghost?

Post by Christina Puttre »

I’m not sure how I feel about ghosts being real or not. If I lived in a home with one, I’m not sure how I would feel. I imagine I would most likely have a hard time actually living in that home. Particularly at night or alone. As a child, I would most likely want to spend the nights with the light on or in my parents bedroom. But then again, all I’ve ever seen were evil ghosts on the television. Maybe if the ghost was not a threat I would feel differently.
Mikail Light
Currently Reading: Terms of Service
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mikail-nurur-rahmon.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Mikail Light »

:? :D Maybe if it was a ghost of someone that I knew in life and already had a good relationship with.
The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.~ Socrates :techie-studyingbrown:
BenjaminFrank
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-benjaminfrank.html
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud

Post by BenjaminFrank »

markodim721 wrote: 27 Mar 2021, 10:53 I don't believe in ghosts, so my answer is obviously no. Yet, if I were to believe in ghosts, in the way they are usually portrayed in books and movies, I guess it wouldn't be easy to live with a ghost.
I sincerely agree with you, the portrayal of ghosts in movies and books has become so much hinged on tragedy now. Who would want an unseen person moving and monitoring your every move? Definitely not me.
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud
Princewill Uchenna
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-princewill-uchenna.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by Princewill Uchenna »

Well I'd be pretty concerned about my privacy being invaded if I can't see the ghost! I really do prefer being alone most of the time.

Return to “"The Boy who Lived with Ghosts" by John Mitchell”