Total votes: 121

JHING Estanislao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jhing-estanislao.html
Latest Review: Living Abroad: Challenging the Myths of Expat Life by Jim Santos

Re: Overall Rating and Opinion of Inferno

Post by JHING Estanislao »

I love the Langdon series by Dan Brown and Inferno is no exception. The plot of the story is something that we should all consider. I think the thought that I got in the novel was we should introspect what we can do for the world and for others. We should strive to make a better life for those who are here and not fuzz to bring more life that we really cannot take care of. This is to ask ourselves, what is a pro-life?
Claire Twy
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-claire-twy.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Claire Twy »

Scott wrote: 03 Mar 2014, 18:03 What is your overall opinion of the March 2014 book of the month, Inferno by Dan Brown? Would you recommend others read it? Why or why not?
Definitely one of my favourite books from him. I thoroughly enjoyed the plot and the multiple plot twists revealing layer after complex layer. My favourite parts were definitely the segments with the Consortium and when they finally revealed their grand scheme. I was pleasantly surprised that after having spent the whole book trying to stop Zubrist, they accepted his solution in the end. As expected of Dan Brown, a gripping read from start to finish which broached a concerning real-world issue in the most engaging way possible.
jimmy02
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jimmy02.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by jimmy02 »

I forayed in Brown's novel through his fiction Digital Fortress. And then, I forayed into Robert Langdon books. Brown never fails to excite! I thoroughly enjoyed Inferno, and recommended it to my friends, amongst which two tried and loved it as well! The story is intense and gripping, and the character of the unwitting adventurer Langdon keeps getting better with every passing book!
There is no friend as loyal as a book.
~ Ernst Hemingway

:techie-studyingbrown:
AlphariusRE
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alphariusre.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by AlphariusRE »

The plot twist at the end was, well, wild even by Dan Brown standards! Totally caught me off guard!
Anuvamsha S A
Currently Reading: The Hobbit
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anuvamsha-s-a.html
Latest Review: You, This Is Me...OVER?! by Clinton Beaudel Dooley

Post by Anuvamsha S A »

It's a Dan Brown book what can we expect other than marvelous and amazingness. Inferno is a great book. I would rate this 3 out of 4 stars. The whole novel was flawless.
Ashna_Tibrewal_7
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashna-tibrewal-7.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Ashna_Tibrewal_7 »

The best thing about Inferno was the knowledge of Dante's inferno. It expands my knowledge base like other Dan Brown books. It is not just story. Inferno also tackles important topic like over population which needs awareness. The mystery in Inferno was simply amazing.
Ben Madeley
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ben-madeley.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Ben Madeley »

I enjoyed it, I didn't quite enjoy it as much as the previous Dan Brown books, but it's still exciting and thrilling like the other books.

Return to “"Inferno" by Dan Brown”