Willing to start writing for girls
Featured Topic: How to Get Your Book Published
If you have spelling or grammar questions, please post them in the International Grammar section.
If you want feedback for poetry or short stories you have written, please post the poem or short story in either the Creative Original Works: Short Stories section or the Creative Original Works: Poetry section.
If you have a book that you want reviewed, click here to submit your book for review.
- Posts: 47
- Joined: 13 Jan 2016, 08:44
- Bookshelf Size: 20
- Publishing Contest Votes: 20
Re: Willing to start writing for girls
Is this going to be a novel, or a non-fiction advocacy book?
Are you writing for girls as an audience, or for girls as in to advocate for them?
Any way it turns out, I'm sure it's interesting, especially since you're writing from a place of passion.
- Posts: 282
- Joined: 29 Jan 2018, 08:36
- Currently Reading: The Employee Millionaire
- Bookshelf Size: 58
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mailis.html
- Latest Review: There and Back There Again by Andrew Alsup
- Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
- Posts: 554
- Joined: 21 Jun 2019, 10:37
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 32
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rumik.html
- Latest Review: Agartha by Jaylee Austin
- Posts: 298
- Joined: 15 Jul 2019, 00:38
- Currently Reading: The Book Thief
- Bookshelf Size: 67
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-inkroverts.html
- Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon
That's great! It takes a lot of effort to write a book, so good luck from me to you!Towhid0001 wrote: ↑17 Aug 2013, 12:22 Hi, I am a social worker. Work for the rights of women. We have a community who raise voice against depression of women and let them be punished.
One question though, what do you mean by "let them by punished"?
- Previous Member of the Month
- Posts: 1007
- Joined: 16 Apr 2020, 19:57
- Favorite Book: Notes from Underground
- Currently Reading: The Elements of Style
- Bookshelf Size: 503
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bigwig1973.html
- Latest Review: You, This Is Me...OVER?! by Clinton Beaudel Dooley
La Belle Dame Sans Mercy, Merci, Maria - Chartier, Keats, Hamik?
- Posts: 286
- Joined: 20 May 2020, 08:15
- Favorite Book: Tortured in Ashram
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 38
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emidio125.html
- Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler
- Posts: 19
- Joined: 24 Oct 2020, 01:02
- Bookshelf Size: 0
- Mikail Light
- Posts: 63
- Joined: 12 Jan 2023, 13:39
- Currently Reading: Terms of Service
- Bookshelf Size: 17
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mikail-nurur-rahmon.html
- Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz