Writing a blackmail letter

Discuss writing, including writing tips & tricks, writing philosophy, writer's block, etc. If you have grammar questions, marketing questions, or if you want feedback on a poem or short story you wrote, please use the corresponding forum below.
Featured Topic: How to Get Your Book Published
Forum rules
If you have spelling or grammar questions, please post them in the International Grammar section.

If you want feedback for poetry or short stories you have written, please post the poem or short story in either the Creative Original Works: Short Stories section or the Creative Original Works: Poetry section.

If you have a book that you want reviewed, click here to submit your book for review.
jobforcrypto
Bookshelf Size: 0

Writing a blackmail letter

Post by jobforcrypto »

Hello fellow writers,

I would like to invite you to write up the best blackmail/extortion letter you can

Assume you possess all of the person's personally identifiable information.(SSN, DOB, ADDRESS, NAME, etc.)

This is for a horror novel that I am working on, thanks.
KS Crooks
Favorite Author: Matthew Reilly
Favorite Book: Voyage of the Dawntreader
Bookshelf Size: 0
fav_author_id: 7607

Post by KS Crooks »

Some things I would need to know...
What does the extorter want? What does the extorter have or know that makes them believable? What happens if the extorted person doesn't follow through? What happens if the extorted person does follow through? Does the either person have concern about police involvement? What is the timeframe for the extortion to take place? How will the extorter receive payment? Is the extortion a one-time situation or the first step in a series?
Kajol Dadhania
Favorite Book: Open Water
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 132
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kajol-dadhania.html
Latest Review: Randy the Irresistible by S M Goodier

Post by Kajol Dadhania »

Well, the title of this topic caught my attention...
but then I was like phhhuuuu
Imagine if we had no secrets, no respite from the truth. What if everything was laid bare the moment, we introduced ourselves?

Return to “Writing Discussion”