To get idea for writing

Discuss writing, including writing tips & tricks, writing philosophy, writer's block, etc. If you have grammar questions, marketing questions, or if you want feedback on a poem or short story you wrote, please use the corresponding forum below.
Featured Topic: How to Get Your Book Published
Forum rules
If you have spelling or grammar questions, please post them in the International Grammar section.

If you want feedback for poetry or short stories you have written, please post the poem or short story in either the Creative Original Works: Short Stories section or the Creative Original Works: Poetry section.

If you have a book that you want reviewed, click here to submit your book for review.
Luigi Astron Lucciano
Favorite Author: Paul Zindel
Currently Reading: It Strikes Again
Bookshelf Size: 15
fav_author_id: 39597

To get idea for writing

Post by Luigi Astron Lucciano »

Is there any nice place to write a review or book? please share where is the ideal place which place would you like to recommend?
Rahm
Joachim4 +
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Joachim4 + »

I would recommend a garden or a balcony or any quiet place around you
Stevie Hostetter
Currently Reading: The Only Good Indians
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stevie-hostetter.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul

Post by Stevie Hostetter »

Hello Luigi,

When I write a review or anything, I love to be in a comfortable place at my house or a place that inspires me. I have noticed in the past month that I like to write at my grandma's house because it is quiet and I have time to think and relax.

I think that someone writing place should be somewhere they feel comfortable and relaxed. I also believe that the site should be free of distractions and peaceful. Wherever you feel a connection is where you should write your review.

Stevie
Sameeha Ismail
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Jane Austen at Home
Bookshelf Size: 230
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sameeha-ismail.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Sameeha Ismail »

Wow, when I came inside this post I was thinking Microsoft word is a okay place to write what more do you want. :oops:

I think the ideal place is one where you can have a table, chair, and quiet to think. You are going to be looking at the computer screen anyway. There is not need for embellishments. According to me, of course.
One book, printed in the heart's own wax Is worth a thousand in the stacks.
Claudia Angelucci
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 118
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-claudia-angelucci.html
Latest Review: The Brain Drips Yellow by Burn Moor

Post by Claudia Angelucci »

Depends. Some people like a local library or a cozy coffee shop. I, on the other hand, prefer solitude while writing – whether in a peaceful park or a comfortable corner at home. I enjoy writing on the sofa while listening to music.
However, I'm unsure if I understood your answer correctly. Are you referring to a physical place or an online platform?
Lizzie Mustard
Favorite Book: The Moonstone
Currently Reading: Lessons in Chemistry
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lizzie-mustard.html
Latest Review: Bitcoin Answered by Jon Law

Post by Lizzie Mustard »

I'm confused by your question. When I read it, I thought you were referring to a platform for posting reviews, like Amazon or Goodreads, but other posters seem to think you want suggestions on where you should sit when you are being creative. Perhaps you could clarify so that we can give you relevant suggestions?

Return to “Writing Discussion”