What do you write?

Discuss writing, including writing tips & tricks, writing philosophy, writer's block, etc. If you have grammar questions, marketing questions, or if you want feedback on a poem or short story you wrote, please use the corresponding forum below.
Featured Topic: How to Get Your Book Published
Forum rules
If you have spelling or grammar questions, please post them in the International Grammar section.

If you want feedback for poetry or short stories you have written, please post the poem or short story in either the Creative Original Works: Short Stories section or the Creative Original Works: Poetry section.

If you have a book that you want reviewed, click here to submit your book for review.
jeepwomen01
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeepwomen01.html

Re: What do you write?

Post by jeepwomen01 »

I write romance, been writing for about 15 years, but have not had the courage to have anybody read my stuff, or publish anything.
authorrustynugent
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 9452">Star Wars Return of the jedi</a>
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by authorrustynugent »

I write urban dark fantasy novels with many elements of different types such as horror, action and adventure. I also write metal songs.
desi330
Currently Reading: The Moth Presents All these Wonders
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by desi330 »

Mostly personal things. I like to go back and refelect on my growth.
hayisa
Currently Reading: Get a Financial Life
Bookshelf Size: 70

Post by hayisa »

cooltodd wrote: 27 Dec 2006, 18:19 What do you write? I mean, do you write novels, articles, poetry, etc.? How often?
I write novels, short stories, and poems whenever I have free time. But recently that's gone up to five times a week. I've written more poems than all of the above. Articles, I haven't tried them yet.
Clara gakii
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Clara gakii »

I'd add it up to creative writing ,from screenplay, to book, to things I can't name yet,just the flow.
Elijah0007
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elijah0007.html
Latest Review: Korian: Ark of the Fallen King by Giorgio Garofalo

Post by Elijah0007 »

I write fiction, mostly. Lately though, I've lost the feel for it, even though I have more time to myself now than I ever did.
Fosserian
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Fosserian »

I prefer to write fiction books. I don't really distinguish between Fantasy or Sci-Fi (I've written books for both sub-genres), but I have to admit that I lean a bit more towards Sci-Fi.
Sameeha Ismail
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Jane Austen at Home
Bookshelf Size: 230
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sameeha-ismail.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Sameeha Ismail »

I write novels and short stories in creative writing field. I don't do poetry. But I would like to expand my writing field and maybe include blogging to it.
One book, printed in the heart's own wax Is worth a thousand in the stacks.

Return to “Writing Discussion”