Review of The Prism Effect

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
hugsforkoo
Favorite Book: The Scottish Boy
Currently Reading: Death on the Nile
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Re: Review of The Prism Effect

Post by hugsforkoo »

A group of people embarking on an adventure and finding true friendship along the way is the literal definition of my cup of tea. I hesitate to read science fiction but your review has genuinely sparked my interest in the book!
Ailakhu Yusau Aizhebiomon
Currently Reading: Purges of the Soul
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ailakhu-yusau-aizhebiomon.html
Latest Review: The Night the Stars Went Missing by Arthur J. Gonzalez

Post by Ailakhu Yusau Aizhebiomon »

Today's book of the Day has a captivating storyline that caught my attention. From the review, one could also spot a clear description of the character. I'd like to read "The Prism Effect" by J. Wint. Congrats on #BOTD!
SONAKSHI GUPTA
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sonakshi-gupta.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Post by SONAKSHI GUPTA »

"The book 'The Prism Effect,' authored by J. Wint, offers a compelling science fiction story that emphasizes the value of collaboration and camaraderie. The reviewer's perceptive analysis and the author's meticulous storytelling are evident, even in the book's extensive narrative, which has genuinely piqued my interest. As a fan of both science fiction and fantasy, I eagerly look forward to adding this work to my reading list and exploring the captivating world the author has expertly built."
SONAKSHI GUPTA
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sonakshi-gupta.html

Post by SONAKSHI GUPTA »

"The book 'The Prism Effect,' authored by J. Wint, offers a compelling science fiction story that emphasizes the value of collaboration and camaraderie. The reviewer's perceptive analysis and the author's meticulous storytelling are evident, even in the book's extensive narrative, which has genuinely piqued my interest. As a fan of both science fiction and fantasy, I eagerly look forward to adding this work to my reading list and exploring the captivating world the author has expertly built."
Levyson Simutowe
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Levyson Simutowe »

The prism effect,the author is brilliant it's a good novel which sound as if you're watching a movie,Jet faced rejection and discrimination from the people in his country and his parents, who abandoned him as a toddler. Something was special about him, rejection is the walk up call for one do to something big,jet being that situation wanted to have a better life too to prove a point to those who rejected him.
Carolina Katerina
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-carolina-katerina.html
Latest Review: The Way of the Goddess by Ananta Ripa Ajmera

Post by Carolina Katerina »

I like the review a lot. It leads us consistently and excitingly into the story.
I was really interested to read this book, which deals with the painful phenomenon of rejection in an interesting way in the style of sign fiction.
I would recommend the book to young people who feel the same or similar ways as the characters in the book. This would be a good adventure in seeking the answers they are excited about.
The review is very detailed, despite the impressive number of pages.
Thanks to the author of the review for his great job!
Douglas mayaka
Currently Reading: Purpose
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-douglas-mayaka.html

Post by Douglas mayaka »

Davy Ifedigbo's review of "The Prism Effect" by J. Wint is a well-balanced and insightful assessment of the book's merits and areas for improvement. His thoughtful analysis provides a clear perspective on what makes this book stand out.

I completely agree with Davy's assessment that Jet's journey in the book serves as a powerful reminder of the importance of determination and collaboration in achieving our goals. The theme of separating current circumstances from future aspirations is an inspiring one, and it's evident that the author skillfully weaves this message into the narrative.

Davy's critique about the absence of page numbers and the pacing of mysteries in the story are valid points that could enhance the reader's experience. It's evident that his review is constructive and well-considered.

Overall, "The Prism Effect" by J. Wint seems like a remarkable work that not only entertains but also imparts valuable life lessons. Davy's 5-star rating, despite his minor criticisms, underscores the book's strong points and makes it clear that it's a worthy read for those interested in science fiction and the exploration of teamwork, cooperation, resilience, and friendship.
Sasikala gupta
Currently Reading: The Temple Of Truth And Lies
Bookshelf Size: 93
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sasikala-gupta.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 40%

Post by Sasikala gupta »

Thank you for an insightful review. The book has all the elements that I love science fiction with mystery...
Reading is like opening a door to another world :techie-studyinggray: :techie-reference:
Marina Flisvou
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Jake Fortina and the Roman Conspiracy
Bookshelf Size: 123
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marina-flisvou.html
Latest Review: Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature, second edition by Chet Shupe

Post by Marina Flisvou »

"The Prism Effect." It's a science fiction book that's well-written with valuable life lessons about teamwork, cooperation, resilience, and friendship. Thank you for the valuable review.
Marina
Stephen Pokoo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephen-pokoo.html
Latest Review: Beating Death (resubmission) by Sean O’Banion

Post by Stephen Pokoo »

I was so happy to see your review. You obviously took great care and consideration in writing your review of the book. It's evident that you have a sincere interest in enjoying reading and spreading the joy to others. I'm excited to start reading this book myself because of your thorough analysis and sincere enthusiasm. Continue writing evaluations; they truly do make a difference.
Marina Flisvou
Currently Reading: Jake Fortina and the Roman Conspiracy
Bookshelf Size: 123
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marina-flisvou.html
Latest Review: Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature, second edition by Chet Shupe

Post by Marina Flisvou »

I enjoyed the book's story and its ties to history and math. However, the characters, particularly the side ones, were hard to connect with. They seemed lacking in depth, making it difficult to fully engage with them. While the plot was good, the character development could have been better.
Marina
HelenOM
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by HelenOM »

Definitely a good story line, but I believe there are some parts that seemed off to me. Aside that, it was a good read.
INZAMAMUL HAQUE 2
Currently Reading: Young Americans
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-inzamamul-haque-2.html
Latest Review: Why God Allows Evil and Suffering by Sine Nomine

Post by INZAMAMUL HAQUE 2 »

Your thoughtful and detailed review of J. Wint's "The Prism Effect" touched my heart. Your insightful analysis of the book showcased your full investment in the narrative, making it all the more captivating. Your appreciation of the themes of teamwork, cooperation, and resilience was truly inspiring and highlighted the essence of the story. Your comments about the pacing of the mysteries and the absence of page numbers were valuable contributions that will undoubtedly help prospective readers decide to pick up the book. Your 5-star rating and strong recommendation are a testament to the book's impact on you. Thank you for sharing your perspective with us - it reminds us all of the power of a great book.
Payal_Nayak_109
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Payal_Nayak_109 »

The book 'The Prism Effect,' authored by J. Wint, offers a compelling science fiction story that emphasizes the value of collaboration . Your thoughtful and detailed review touched my heart .

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”