To all the boys I've loved before by jenny han

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
dominiquegant35
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: To all the boys I've loved before by jenny han

Post by dominiquegant35 »

I love the book just like i loved the movie i really enjoyed reading it. :D
dominiquegant35
Currently Reading:

Post by dominiquegant35 »

I actually did the same thing but both virgins are great. I liked Lara Jean's character she was nice but still had her own little flare to her. I cant wait for the three movie or book to come out.
adean05

Post by adean05 »

This book is great for teens! It’s a book about teen love. Showing that things don’t always work out. But you can always find the bright side. Sadness isn’t forever, you just have to find the happiness in the situation. Lara Jean is in love with her neighbor/ best friend (Josh). She has been in love with him for the longest time. But was unfortunately to late when her sister confessed her feelings for him first. Her sister and best friend/ love start dating. Leading Lara to become a third wheel. Margot(Lara’s sister) and her nJosh break up. But Lara has already started “dating” Peter, to make both their love interest jealous. Lara soon has to make a tough decision between Peter and Josh. This book is an inside look into a typical high schools student mind. I would definitely recommend if you like Romance/ Young Adult books.
readlikejess
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-readlikejess.html
Latest Review: Marc Marci by Larry G. Goldsmith

Post by readlikejess »

I really really enjoyed reading the series back in college. The actors were great, especially Lana and her family, but Peter Kavinsky, ugh.
Strangeminds
Currently Reading: Worldlines
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-strangeminds.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Strangeminds »

mba0330 wrote: 22 Mar 2020, 16:18 The book was definitely full of details and the movie was also great with some edited details. But great read and definitely gonna recommend to friends.

Hey! Great to hear that! It certainly is a good read and worth recommending to your friends
Amynwankwo_
Currently Reading: My Enemy in Vietnam
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amynwankwo.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Post by Amynwankwo_ »

I think this book had on of the best film adaptations. I saw the movie before I actually read the book. Teen romance stories always gets me in my feels. Quirky romance? I’m all here for it!. It was refreshing seeing the characters fall genuinely in love. I love the incorporation of racial issues, bullying etc into this book. Loved loved this book!
Hyacinth Bella
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hyacinth-bella.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend

Post by Hyacinth Bella »

I don't think I will read this anytime soon, I just finished The Summer I Turned Pretty series and I absolutely hated it.
Chinecherem A
Currently Reading: Alwyn And June Crawshaw's Outdoor Painting Course
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinecherem-a.html
Latest Review: Fragments by Bruce K. Berger

Post by Chinecherem A »

I loved the book and the movie. I remember reading it on Wattpad years ago. It's a 10 for me.
riddhisingh_0510
Currently Reading:

Post by riddhisingh_0510 »

I can say it truthfully that the book is very beautifully written.The language is simple and keeps the plot line interesting for the reader.Even if its someones first time reading a novel, they can't really get bored with this romance novel.I LOVED IT.
eliiina

Post by eliiina »

I didn't read the book yet, but am most definitely going to read it now after seeing all of your amazing reviews about it
Hazel027

Post by Hazel027 »

This is one of my favorite book series. It's cute and entertaining. The movie was also great but there is also some scenes in the book that I wish they included in the film.
tanalampe

Post by tanalampe »

AHHHHH!!!! i absolutely love both the book and the movie, but for me book is better. BUT the movie was played out well to the book.. for the other books in the series, definitely books over movies....
Justricch

Post by Justricch »

The book was fully descriptive of all the whole story while the movie didn't really the depict the story the way the book. It is a great book and I would rate the book a 100 of a 100

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”