Review of What Every Teen Needs To Know About Money, Accumulating Wealth and Becoming A Millionaire

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Black Jewel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-black-jewel.html
Latest Review: The Game by Molly Perry

Re: Review of What Every Teen Needs To Know About Money, Accumulating Wealth and Becoming A Millionaire

Post by Black Jewel »

Sounds like this is a book needing the word spread about it. In this age of easy access credit lines, it's way too easy to get in over your head with debt, so I definitely think there should be more books out there like this geared for the younger generation.
Mayur Arjune
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mayur-arjune.html
Latest Review: The Pro-Achievement Principle by Dr. Deborah Bright

Post by Mayur Arjune »

Being financial unbreakable should be the aim of every young adult. It is important in this new age as we are moving fast into the future. Young adults should know how lawfully gather wealth. Thank you for this review.
IamJc_Bembo12
Currently Reading: Pearl River Mansion
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iamjc-bembo12.html
Latest Review: Bama Boy by Bobby Morrison

Post by IamJc_Bembo12 »

Over the past few weeks, I’ve been fascinated by reading books about finance and monetary. I’m excited to add this one to my bookshelf. Thanks for this great review!
Amynwankwo_
Currently Reading: My Enemy in Vietnam
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amynwankwo.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Post by Amynwankwo_ »

It’s always better to learn early! I’m grateful that more books like these are being written and young people are getting more and more financially literate. Sounds like a great book. Thank you for your review 🙏🏼
Frankadinnu2
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Frankadinnu2 »

I wish , I had this book in my disposal during my teenage ...but not withstanding the book is owesome and very directive ..it will help to usher teen into financial world
Jehu4God

Post by Jehu4God »

It a good book but I wish everyone reading this can actually do it not just being a reader a lone
Shivansh_007
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shivansh-007.html
Latest Review: Fish Wielder by J.R.R.R. (Jim) Hardison

Post by Shivansh_007 »

I recently read a book called The employee millionaire and I absolutely loved it. And as a teen who wants to achieve financial freedom as soon as possible I would really like this one. Thanks for the review.
Yulisa Sanchez
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 406
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yulisa-sanchez.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Yulisa Sanchez »

This sounds like the perfect book to implement in the education system. It is so important to be financially literate and having a book like this one is such an easy, simple way to learn. Thank you for the great review!
EternalD
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eternald.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by EternalD »

It seems like an excellent book to start understanding the financial market. Nowadays, many charlatans want to "teach" you how to get rich overnight. It's the formula "get rich by pretending you're rich and making others want to have your fake wealth." That book doesn't seem to be the case, though.
Aisha Yakub
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 183
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aisha-yakub.html
Latest Review: A New War by Alexander Farah

Post by Aisha Yakub »

It's great that the target audience for this financial books are teenagers. If some adults knew what they know now, while they were still teenagers, their financial lives would have taken a turn around. I believe reading several similar books would adequately equip teenagers
Dorine Jelagat
Currently Reading: Mama's Girl
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reading Device: B00GDQDRPK

Post by Dorine Jelagat »

The book deals with reality on how there is no magic on becoming a millionaire. Great review
Alice Fu
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: What Every Teen Should Know About Money, Accumulating Wealth and Becoming a Millionaire
Bookshelf Size: 99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alice-fu.html
Latest Review: The Caroler by Liza Martini

Post by Alice Fu »

I'm glad I was able to read this review! The teenage years are some of the best times to learn how to become financially successful. I wish i could have read this when i was a younger teen, regardless i now know this book exists thanks to your review so I will be adding it to my shelf right now
MARJORIE obeso
Favorite Book: Worldlines
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marjorie-obeso.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Post by MARJORIE obeso »

this review is a talk about how management taught young adults this time regarding handling, and utilizing in a good way for the future needs of the family I find this book a good about the financial study to learn.
PersonalFinPhD

Post by PersonalFinPhD »

This review was spot on in every way. As a (rare) collegiate personal finance educator I struggle finding books appropriate for freshman. The text options are either WAY too technical and students lose interest too fast or feel lost with math equations. However, on the other hand there are motivational money ‘millionaire’ books that lack any type of substance until the forth or fifth chapter and never really give you true ups and downs reality- get quick millionaires is not a reality. This book is a fast read and perfect for the first book assigned in the semester. It hooks the students through the authors personal experiences and finance related stories with just enough mix of technical support.

Speaking to the quotations throughout the book, my students have expressed through their reflective journals that they “loved the motivational mantras” and “The quotes helped make the book more interesting because I’ve never heard most of them before. My favorite was the Mike Tyson one about plans and punches”.
Whitney Gauises

Post by Whitney Gauises »

I really enjoyed reading this book, who doesn't like reading about Wealth and becoming rich, I look forward to read books similar like this one, I really loved it.

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”