Review of Badfreaky the cherry snake and the indecisive dragon

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Peace Odii
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 140
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-peace-odii.html
Latest Review: Justin's Quest by Winsome Board

Review of Badfreaky the cherry snake and the indecisive dragon

Post by Peace Odii »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Badfreaky the cherry snake and the indecisive dragon" by Konstantinos V. E. Adamopoulos.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Badfreaky was the meanest witch in the world until she had an encounter that transformed her. Unfortunately, Badfreaky had caused so much damage to her loved ones during her evil days, and now, she has to the right every wrong in her past. Ahead of her lies a wicked wizard and sworn enemy, a giant snake in the world that seeks to swallow her, a humongous sea monster, an 8.851 meters pyramid mountain to climb, a flight of angry dragons, and many other blood-thirsty enemies. Even with her resolve and determination, would she be able to complete this quest with her magpie best friend, Kixy?

Badfreaky the cherry snake and the indecisive dragon (The life of Badfreaky the witch Book 2) by Konstantinos V. E. Adamopoulos is the second part of an enchanting and thrilling fairytale. Badfreaky had always been a cruel witch who would turn anyone that angered her into a blind, deaf, and cripple centipede. But now that she's changed, she must fight through the obstacles she once orchestrated for others. In journeying through these trying moments, Badfreaky could be the secret to long and sustaining happiness. I learned a lot of suitable lessons from this book.

Many pictures of the scenes in the book make it very colorful. This alone would attract any reader to the beautiful story in the book. Also, the names of the characters were hilarious and extraordinarily long. And when I say extraordinarily, I mean it. Among the good wizards, one was named "Goodwhitehonestoldman," and some names were even longer than this. Generally, the names described the characters' personalities, but I still find it humorous. With a few errors, the book was professionally edited.

The one thing I disliked in the book was the ending. In my opinion, the writer didn't justify my efforts in reading. This particular part of the story should have been completed rather than written “to be continued."

I rate this book 3 out of 4 stars due to this particular issue mentioned above. In the content were trials, hunt, suspense, and hope. I loved this book, and unlike other stories where witches fly on brooms, Badfreaky's story is unique. They didn't use brooms to fly, there was an upgrade in their technology, but it was still in sync with the typical fairytale concept. This would be an excellent book for young adults who fancy adventures. The pictorial background would catch their fancy, and there were a lot of amazing scenes to read and learn good values from.

Badfreaky the cherry snake and the indecisive dragon
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Azubike Richard
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-azubike-richard.html
Latest Review: Love and Resistance by Marie J. Mond

Post by Azubike Richard »

I would how detailed your review is and the organization. Nice review
Oluwasogo Familusi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluwasogo-familusi.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Oluwasogo Familusi »

I love the storyline but I don't think I'll read this now because of the suspense. I'll just have to wait till the series is complete. Thanks for the review.
Akinola John
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-akinola-john.html
Latest Review: Running the Sahara by Marcel Nickler

Post by Akinola John »

This is a book that talks about the story of Badfreaky who was once a witch before she was transformed. The names of characters in this book were long, and it was professionally edited. Thanks for the great review.
EVERLASTING 22
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-everlasting-22.html
Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler

Post by EVERLASTING 22 »

Wow! Am already transformed to the fantasy world just by just a few words from your review. The storyline seems interesting and catchy. I really hope to read it soon.
Kyrian007
Currently Reading: Hard Journey of the Heart: Jesse's Story
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kyrian007.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Kyrian007 »

Seems to me that this book is interesting. I am a big fan of books like this. Thank you for a well-reviewed post. I hope I can bring out time to read and enjoy the book.

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”