A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah Maas

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
nadinadi
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah Maas

Post by nadinadi »

I absolutely love this book. The book acowar is my favorite, and think the character development with our main character feyre is done really well.
Annarize Myers

Post by Annarize Myers »

An absolute astounding book. I really enjoyed the complexity of her word usage in her book aswell as the way she describes her characters. Her storylines are impeccable and can't be beaten by any other author. Great book amd a definite must read
Ariya Pen
Currently Reading: Nightlord: Sunset
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Ariya Pen »

With so many great reviews and it being on my To-Read list for some time, I still have not been able read it. I feel that there is always a new book out that it makes it hard to sit down and commit to a series. But definitely doing it this year!
Sejal Mahajan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sejal-mahajan.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by Sejal Mahajan »

Spoiler Alert!

I was honestly sceptical about reading it at first because it is not the first retelling of beauty and the beast I have read. But the Sarah J Maas completely proved me wrong. This couldn't have been more better. The character of Tamlin was shown as such a sweet pie. But I'm sorry the first character I loved from the book was Rhysand. Whenever I think about ACOTAR the first thing that comes to mind is the scene under the mountain. Thus when the author paired them together, she came up with the best book I have ever read. The second book completely crossed the hype which the first book had set up.
Leoneth Kristel Baldelovar
Favorite Author: Sarah J. Maas
Favorite Book: Court of Thorn and Roses
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
fav_author_id: 2719

Post by Leoneth Kristel Baldelovar »

The book is just so niceeee :) It made me long for fantasy stories and Rhysand set my standard so high. Boy, I wish I can read this book the fist timee
Birshica

Post by Birshica »

So far I love the book. You're an absolutely the best writer I love your plots in the stories, how you gives very descriptive settings and you gives all your character their own personality. When you describes and tells us the readers the characters background, describing a event, or setting I feel like I am in the book with the character you appeals to our emotion and I love that!!! You're such a gifted and talented writer. I love all your books!!! When I get done with one book I always want to keep reading and sees what happens. I can't wait until you makes more!!
AnnaMarie Collins
Currently Reading: Solaris Seethes
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-annamarie-collins.html
Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by AnnaMarie Collins »

This book series is ALL OVER Bookstagram right now. I read it as soon as my library hold came in. I didn't love it as much as most people did, which is probably due to how much hype had been built up around it, but it was still a good read.
Ammarah Azhar Khan
Favorite Author: Sarah J. Maas
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ammarah-azhar-1.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman
fav_author_id: 2719

Post by Ammarah Azhar Khan »

:hand: I love you," I said, and stabbed him.
This sentence stopped my heart . That’s it ,I am not going to elaborate or it would be dawn soon. :tiphat:
Nia Coker Bengochea

Post by Nia Coker Bengochea »

This was my first time reading a book by Sarah Maas and I must say I was very impressed. She took a classic fairy tale and turned into into a whole new world with a changed point of view. Her characters are an interesting mix for me as I could relate to Feyre in some ways but we were allowed to see her faults. It is a well written and enjoyable book to read.
chaotjcreader
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by chaotjcreader »

This book was delightful. The story is quite adventurous, the character well managed and described. And for the first time the main character is VERY strong and full of courage to protect her family and her loved ones.
Sophia Leiros

Post by Sophia Leiros »

Definitely THE best book I have ever read in my life! Sarah J. Maas is an absolutely a talented writer. The plots, the settings and how she gives each character a distinct and infectious personality is so remarkable that it leaves me totally speechless. I am hooked! The story the author tells is addictive to the point of making you not want to know anything else but him and only her! Once you finish a series, you just need more of her magic and that leads you to all her other books. This story is woven in such a way that you anticipate the action almost visible on every page because it is perfectly engaging - you feel, see, smell, hear and can almost even taste what the characters do; you find yourself going through everything they go through and loving them as if you were in the book or as if they were in your life and when you finish, when you leave the world so wonderfully REAL of her books, you find yourself struggling to learn to live on earth again!
Adekeye Hassan musab
Currently Reading: My Other Half
Bookshelf Size: 86
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adekeye-hassan-musab.html
Latest Review: The White Coat Effect by L.B. Wells

Post by Adekeye Hassan musab »

I loved the book although I didn't finish the whole series as a result of constantly making a villain out of tamlin, I feel like he deserves his own love story.
blankets_n_books
Currently Reading: Cursed Fates
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blankets-n-books.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by blankets_n_books »

I just need to get into CC. Hard switch from ACOTAR and TOG.
Elena Bunea
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elena-bunea.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Post by Elena Bunea »

ACOTAR was the first fantasy serie I have ever read. And it started a fever that cannot be stopped. 4 years later and I still read mostly fantasy books. I have lived along the characters, I have cried and loathed and loved through them. And I cannot get enough fantasy in my life
Nimra Kiran
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nimra-kiran.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Nimra Kiran »

I had this book series in my TBR, thanks for another reminder..will read it soon!
"A bear knows seven songs and they are all about honey."

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”