Review of Orinthia

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Blessing Chi Peculiar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-chi-peculiar.html
Latest Review: Maria Tunicka Conductor by James Aiello

Review of Orinthia

Post by Blessing Chi Peculiar »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Orinthia" by Most Everyone.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Mental health issues can manifest themselves in a variety of ways. It could be stress, hallucinations, delusions, or even severe anxiety. This is the case of Orinthia in this book.

Orinthia: Book One - The Super Mental Series by Most Everyone is an engrossing novel that tells the story of a group of people, both young and old, who fell victim to an eye-catching poster promising a free cure for a variety of mental disorders. They have no idea they'd be used as test subjects for the newly developed pill, "Potentia Auxilium," which is supposed to be the cure for their mental disorder. Orinthia is among them. Orinthia is a lovely young lady who feels she doesn't belong anywhere she goes. Even if she did, she always feels judged for who she is and how she dresses, looks, talks, and walks. She is an overthinker. What exactly is the purpose of this test? Does this pill have the potential to change the world? How does it affect Orinthia? Get a copy to find out more.

The story of Orinthia and Coy, who drew strength from one another's flaws, enthralled me as I read it. They succeeded in ending the threat the pill had posed by working together. For each character, I could sense their emotions. As I read, I had no trouble visualizing every scene. Orinthia's feelings most closely resembled mine. She was constantly anxious, and it was challenging for her to put her trust in others. Love, family bonding, betrayal, and bravery are all depicted in the book. The characters fit perfectly into their roles. Incredible work was done by the author. It inspired me to consider how different the world might be if everyone could conceal their flaws.

Orinthia is my favorite character because I admire her bravery until the end. Even after her mother died, she worked hard to conceal her grief. I also like how she let her imagination run wild. Her overthinking personality has a positive side effect. It is entertaining to read about her. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book from beginning to end. While reading, I was never tired or bored. The author's inventiveness kept me engrossed in the story. This is the type of book that everyone should read to gain more knowledge.

Because it has taught me how to approach life's obstacles, I give the book five out of five stars. It also convinced me that not everything that glitters is gold. I commend the author and editor for their hard work. The book is excellently edited because I couldn't find any mistakes in it. It was simple to comprehend each character's humor, sarcasm, and suffering. I suggest this book to everyone, but especially to those who are struggling with problems they don't know how to handle.

Orinthia
View: on Bookshelves
Chibee Glory
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chibee-glory.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Chibee Glory »

My question is, why will people be used to test the effect of drugs without them being aware. While the researcher seeks a solution, I will also like to know if they are condemned for their action.
Adeolaoskydeelight
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adeolaoskydeelight.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Adeolaoskydeelight »

The author did a tremendous job making sure that each character was properly suited for their particular position in the plot, which helped to make it relatable and engaging for readers. It has an interesting plot. Outstanding review
Okonobe Chioma Chukwuma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okonobe-chioma-chukwuma.html
Latest Review: Devil Among Us by Jack Winnick

Post by Okonobe Chioma Chukwuma »

I must commend the author,for making the characters fits into their role. From your review I already have a favourite character and that is orinthia. Am adding this book to my shelves.
Temi Book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-temi-book.html
Latest Review: Black Wing Sky by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Temi Book »

This is an interesting review. Some people are just pure wicked to use innocent people as test subjects. I wonder how they were able to evade the side effects. Nice review!
Emeka Emordi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emeka-emordi.html
Latest Review: God is Willing by Charlene Murray

Post by Emeka Emordi »

This is a great read as matter of mental health always interest me. How did Orinthia and others help save the world from pests who pose as a saviour. This will be a great read.
Francis Omotayo Aderogbin
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-omotayo-aderogbin.html
Latest Review: Escape from Tuoyawon by R. Murrey Haist

Post by Francis Omotayo Aderogbin »

Orinthia Mus have been a strong woman who despite her worries about how people relate with her, put herself outside there to unravel the mystery behind the pill that's supposed to care for people with mental disorders.
You are yet to be the best version of yourself. Keep refining.
Onyeso Njoku
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onyeso-njoku.html
Latest Review: Devil Among Us by Jack Winnick

Post by Onyeso Njoku »

This book is interesting to read I will like to find out how Orinthia and Coy were able to end the threat of the pill by working together. Nice review.
Jay David Randall
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jay-david-randall.html
Latest Review: Scrooge's Folly - Saving Jacob Marley by David Jay Weinberg

Post by Jay David Randall »

It is disheartening to see that humans are used as test subjects for science projects, this book reminds me of a movie I watched a long time ago, nice review.
"Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you."Walt Whitman :tiphat:
Shazyclaire Mark
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shazyclaire-mark.html
Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon

Post by Shazyclaire Mark »

This book sounds amazing! I love how the reviewer was able to capture the characters' emotions and how Orinthia's overthinking was portrayed in a positive light. I really appreciate how the author was able to weave in lessons of bravery and trust while still making the story entertaining. I'm definitely adding this book to my to-read list and I'm excited to find out how Orinthia and Coy's story ends. Thanks for the review!
Hartly Samsford
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hartly-samsford.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Hartly Samsford »

It's so inspiring to read about how Orinthia was able to overcome her mental health issues and find the courage to face her fears. The storyline and plot seem so captivating, and I can't wait to read it. I'm sure it'll be a great read and will offer a lot of insight into the struggles of dealing with mental health issues.
Sly Thompson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sly-thompson.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Sly Thompson »

I'm impressed by the author's inventiveness and the way the characters fit perfectly into their roles. I'm especially drawn to Orinthia's character and her bravery in the face of adversity. I'm sure this book is full of lessons we can all learn from, and I'm looking forward to reading it soon.
Daniel Moore 4
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-daniel-moore-4.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Daniel Moore 4 »

I love how it is packed with so many different emotions and how the characters are so relatable. It's inspiring to read about Orinthia's bravery and how she manages to conceal her grief even after her mother's death. I'm definitely going to give it a read and I can't wait to find out more about the story and the characters.
Amanda Warner
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-warner.html
Latest Review: The Magic of Gluten-Free Cooking by Julia Matto

Post by Amanda Warner »

Mental stress is very common today among people, especially youths. I love how Orinthia and Coy worked together to eliminate their threat.
Ein Stein
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ein-stein.html
Latest Review: Tour of Duty by William H. Coles

Post by Ein Stein »

I'm so impressed by how the author was able to capture the emotions of each character. I especially admire Orinthia's bravery. I can relate to her overthinking personality, and how it can have positive side effects. I'm definitely planning to read this book in the future, and I'm sure it will be an inspiring and enjoyable read. Thanks for the review.

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”