Review of Colors of Love

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Emmanuel Okotie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 108
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmanuel-okotie.html
Latest Review: VROOM! Barry, Kari and the Power Boost! by William G Wilberforce III

Review of Colors of Love

Post by Emmanuel Okotie »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Colors of Love" by Brooklyn Starr.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The art of writing is a skill that many authors have mastered. Some are good at it, while others do mind-blowing things with their writing skills. Writing is a skill necessary for our learning and mental development. It is a known fact that learning is unending. Everyone goes through one challenge or another. Therefore, at some point in life, motivation and encouragement are needed to move on. If you are looking for inspirational quotes and hope to learn some life lessons, then Colors of Love by Brooklyn Starr is a must read.

This is an amazing coloring book that contains inspirational quotes and beautiful images accompanying each quote. Colors of Love is an interesting book that contains encouraging, inspiring, and mind-blowing facts about life. It also contains mandala images that could be colored based on one's preference. The quotes in this book contain great wisdom that can be useful to everyone if diligently practiced. Do you want to increase your knowledge and wisdom? Read this book to find out how.

I enjoyed reading this amazing book. There were a lot of things I admire in this book. One such feature is the fact that it contains numerous quotes that are full of wisdom if pondered on. These quotes are useful in our daily lives and can help to improve our dealings with each other. Another interesting feature of this book is that it is concise and easy to read. I did not have a hard time going through the pages. The author's writing approach was straightforward and filled with clarity. One could easily read and comprehend it. I could relate to it. The pictures in this book also contributed to making this book fun to read. They were spectacular and beautiful. Though some were strange, it still communicated the quote on every page it was found. I must commend the author for taking the time to write such an amazing book.

Colors of Love by Brooklyn Starr is a book I will not forget in a hurry. The lessons found in the book are pragmatic and useful in life. As a result, I will like to state that there is nothing I dislike about this book.

I would rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. This is because of the features I stated above. I am also giving this book this rating because I did not notice any typographical or grammatical errors in the book while reading. Therefore, I will like to state that it was professionally edited.

I recommend this book to teenagers and adults. The lessons found in this book will help mend broken hearts. Therefore, I recommend this book to people who are heartbroken, as this will be great learning material for them. This book will also be useful to people going through life's challenges. I also recommend this book to people looking for motivation in life. This book will be a great source of inspiration for them.

Colors of Love
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

I like inspirational books. And it seems that the quotes within the book resonate with my situation now and I could relate to it much. I might consider reading it. Your review is simple and I like it.
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
Favour Ugwu Chidinma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favyugwu.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Favour Ugwu Chidinma »

This is my kind of books. I'm looking forward to reading the book. Beautiful review.

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”