Norwegian Wood - A review.

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
mindCupcake
Bookshelf Size: 0

Norwegian Wood - A review.

Post by mindCupcake »

May be this is the right way to end a novel. Leaving it for the readers to ponder as their mind would take them. Simple story of friendship, love, sex and depression thoroughly squirmed every instincts and thoughts that a person can afford. Life isn't always fair and neither are the people. By thinking he is happy, we may lose friendship, by thinking she is lost forever, we may pushed into her life, by revealing the veneer of spirituality, we realize we are scarred, by trying to do the right thing, we may fall in love and by trying to be there for a special friend, we may end up losing her for the only truth that was promised with life. Death. Such a masterpiece. Loved it.
Hzrachel
Favorite Book: Shield Down
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hzrachel.html
Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann

Post by Hzrachel »

It gives us insight to the suffering of people who lost their loved ones. It also tells how sucide affects the people around us.
Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann
Hyacinth Bella
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hyacinth-bella.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend

Post by Hyacinth Bella »

I really loved this book. For people who likes a lot of plot, this isn't for them. But for me, it is. It is so beautifully written and it hits the right spots of romance, depression, and adulthood. It is one of the most honest books I've ever read and that makes it so beautiful.

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”