Review of Heaven Is Closer Than You Think

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Oluchi Samuel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluchi-samuel.html
Latest Review: Original Wisdom by Donna Bond

Re: Review of Heaven Is Closer Than You Think

Post by Oluchi Samuel »

The author, shared his ideas and beliefs on Christianity and heaven. This book is mostly suited for Christians. I will definitely read it. Great review.
Bethany Kroeger
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 91
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bethany-kroeger.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Bethany Kroeger »

I love how relatable of a character Fred seems to be. As a believer in God and heaven, I feel this book would make me question a lot about my belief in what heaven is to me. This is an awesome review!
Uche Active
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-uche-active.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Uche Active »

This book has an intriguing cover page and title. I'm glad that Fred got closer to God. I am sure that this book will contain lots of emotions. I am looking forward to reading this book. Amazing review.
Obc Contentor
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-obc-contentor.html
Latest Review: Heart and Harmony: Poetic Reflections on Legendary Singers by Archie Luper

Post by Obc Contentor »

This is the type of book I've been longing to read. I want to see the author's concept about heaven, which seems different to the conventional belief.
Jane Honda
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jane-honda.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven! by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul

Post by Jane Honda »

This story is similar to the prodigal son. I always love how u present you review. This was touching and filled with a lot of interesting things to learn. As a Christian am glad to have come across this review.
Favour Chiedozie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favour-chiedozie.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Favour Chiedozie »

This review made it clear and has to do with spiritual and heavenly things. As a believer of the gospel, I think this book is for you. I liked how Bible verses are used to explain things in this book. Though Fred had struggles, pains and doubt, he later had a cause for giving testimony.
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

A Testimony of an Atheist to a new believer in God is awe-inspiring. Dr. Morrison is a blessing to Fred to find God in his life. This is an amazing story. I hope I have a chance to read this book. Your review is phenomenal!
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
Fabbie Woods
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fabbie-woods.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Fabbie Woods »

It is heartening to know that the book has touched your life and provided a fresh perspective on spirituality and the afterlife. I hope it encourages others to read the book and experience the comfort and inspiration it offers.
Words seduce and pages ignite passion. Let's get lost in the tantalizing world of literature together.
Ashvika
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Ashvika »

This book got me high. A perfect one for those who are searching a book which makes u believe what you really are.
While reading this book one can analyse themselves who they really are and what they really believe in.
God, as conspiracies And theories say We neither belive it nor deceive it. But as one starts to read this book he can unfold his own beliefs of what he really fears for and who he really respects.

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”