Review of Inspirational Prayers and Poems

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hager Salem
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 327
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hager-salem.html
Latest Review: One Foot Out of the Box by Vanessa Kristovich

Review of Inspirational Prayers and Poems

Post by Hager Salem »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Inspirational Prayers and Poems" by Cynthia Kaham.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

In a world where materialism has taken over, we need to revive our spirituality. Inspirational Prayers and Poems by Cynthia Kaham is a book that's full of hope, optimism, encouragement, and spirituality. The cover photo is a good choice. It reflects the energy of the book. The book contains poems and prayers. Sometimes independent, other times under the same title. The topics in the book are very diverse. The overall theme pushes toward optimism and reliance on God.

My favorite prayer was the first one. The writer talked to God about her children. It touched my heart when she said she knew she should have started this prayer long before she became a mother. I totally agreed and felt her sense of responsibility. She prayed to be a good mother and for God to take care of her children.

Throughout the book, the writer's style was smooth, and the poems were easy to understand. They also rhyme, which is my favorite type of poetry. The best feature of this book for me is its simplicity and good energy.

There was nothing to hate about this book. The author discussed topics like the need to heal and be renewed, how nobody is perfect, how to be kind and supportive, and how strong we are with God by our side. She also talked about the beauty of giving and how what we see and what's true are not always the same. Go now and get Inspirational Prayers and Poems by Cynthia Kaham to find all of these topics and many more.

The book received professional editing. I could only notice two minor errors. I enjoyed reading it and liked its diversity. Therefore, I rate it five out of five stars. I recommend the book to Christians who like poetry or are looking for inspiration in life.

Inspirational Prayers and Poems
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Odichimma Okoye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-odichimma-okoye.html
Latest Review: Why Did Buffy's Fur Go Flat? by Erin Hill and Dr. Russ Hill

Post by Odichimma Okoye »

I love a good, refreshing dose of spiritual literature. I'm not a fan of poetry, but if the poem rhymes then I can be sure that I won't mind flowing with the author's selected rhyming scheme. Nice review. I like your balanced and honest opinion on the book.
:D Hi! Thanks for stopping by to read my reviews. Leave a reply and let me see what you think about my reviews and the books I review. I'll be willing to take any corrections and grateful for any replies. Thanks! :tiphat:
The Keeper Jr
Favorite Book: The Cruel Prince
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-the-keeper-jr.html
Latest Review: Khanjar by Bob O'Brien

Post by The Keeper Jr »

As I fan of poetry and poems, I think I will enjoy this book. Your review is amazing, I liked your thoughts and opinions about it. The cover also matches the book and how you have described it. Thank you very much for the review!
"Once I did bad and that I heard ever. Twice I did good, but that I heard never." - Dale Carnegie
Latest Review: Khanjar by Bob O'Brien

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”