Review of The Girl Who Broke The World

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Anne Lucas
Currently Reading: When No One Else Believed
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anne-lucas.html
Latest Review: The Secrets To Living A Fantastic Life... by Dr. Allen Lycka & Harriet Tinka

Review of The Girl Who Broke The World

Post by Anne Lucas »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Girl Who Broke The World" by Renee Hayes.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Would you like to step into a breathtaking journey through our world of 2032, which is nothing like what we know today? If yes, Renee Hayes' captivating novel, The Girl Who Broke the World: Book One, is a must-read for you. From the moment I laid eyes on the mesmerizing cover, I knew I was in for a thrilling adventure unlike anything I had experienced before, and I was right.

Hayes' masterful storytelling takes us to a future Earth, where a combination of forces has destroyed billions of lives of the normal human population, giving way to the evolution of a realm brimming with magic, shapeshifters, and earth guardians. At the heart of the story is Zemira Creedence, an extraordinary hunter burdened with immense powers, having a dangerous journey waiting for her. What is it? Read the book to know.

The best thing about this book is the author's writing style and the way she has developed the characters, especially Zemira. As I delved deeper into the protagonist's journey, I couldn't help but be captivated by her strength and determination. Her internal struggle with the darkness within her added layers of complexity and kept me on the edge of my seat, eager to uncover the truth of her destiny. Along with vivid descriptions and enchanting prose, this book also carries a powerful message about the fragility of our planet and the choices we make. Hayes' thought-provoking exploration of themes like redemption and second chances left me reflecting long after I turned the final page.

There is nothing that I essentially disliked about this book. The story is enchanting, and with its flawless pacing and spellbinding narrative, this book held me captive from start to finish. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment in this extraordinary series, as I am confident that Hayes will continue to captivate readers with her intricate world-building and compelling storytelling.

As I could only find a couple of editorial errors in this book, none of which were significant enough to hamper my reading, I can say that this book has been well-edited. Based on all the things that I felt about this book, which I have mentioned above, I give The Girl Who Broke the World a well-deserved rating of 5 out of 5 stars.

I wholeheartedly recommend this book to all lovers of young adult fantasy, irrespective of their age group. If you crave an immersive and thrilling adventure with vibrant characters and an intricately woven plot, this read is meant for you. Prepare to be enchanted and swept away into a world where magic and mysticism reign supreme.

The Girl Who Broke The World
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
:tiphat:
Odichimma Okoye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-odichimma-okoye.html
Latest Review: Why Did Buffy's Fur Go Flat? by Erin Hill and Dr. Russ Hill

Post by Odichimma Okoye »

Her name is pretty- Zemira. I wonder how she broke the world though. I didn't think that this book would be based on supernatural beings and shapeshifters, but I should've guessed as much from its cover. Then again, who wouldn't want to sink themselves in the pages of a book containing an intricately woven plot? Nice review.
:D Hi! Thanks for stopping by to read my reviews. Leave a reply and let me see what you think about my reviews and the books I review. I'll be willing to take any corrections and grateful for any replies. Thanks! :tiphat:

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”