Shiver By Maggie Stiefvater

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Alpha38
Favorite Book: The Raven Boys
Currently Reading: Call Down the Hawk
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alpha38.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Re: Shiver By Maggie Stiefvater

Post by Alpha38 »

I read Shiver in high school and fell in love with the whole series. Maggie Stiefvater is an incredible author who captures the most poignant details and creates beautiful stories of love, awkwardness, and hope. I have not read the most recent book in this series; however, it is definitely on my to-do list. The love story in Shiver inspired me in so many ways. I love the series and can't wait to catch up.
Barbie_sidhu
Currently Reading: Strong heart
Bookshelf Size: 84
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-barbie-sidhu.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Barbie_sidhu »

I have the Raven Cycles recently and fell in love with the author. This one is definitely going next.
readlikejess
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-readlikejess.html
Latest Review: Marc Marci by Larry G. Goldsmith

Post by readlikejess »

I picked up this book just lying on the house, probably bought by my aunt. So I tried it. And I liked it! I didn’t actually liked wolves or vampires related stories except from Twilight, but this was a great read.
Clare Jose
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Let's Pretend This Never Happened
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice
Bookshelf Size: 196
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-clare-jose.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Clare Jose »

I accidently read 'Forever' (which is the third book in the series) when I was in eighth grade. The fact that I was reading the third book in a series without reading the others didn't really bother me at the time. Since then, I've managed to read 'Shiver' but I still haven't read the other books.

I can't really say how I feel about the book because it's been such a long time since I last read it. But I remember that I liked and enjoyed it. Mostly because it was a romance and also because it had werewolves. I really wasn't focusing on other important things. :|
Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile."
Mathurambiga Maniom
Favorite Book: Shiver
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mathurambiga-maniom.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Mathurambiga Maniom »

Shiver was the very first book that I read during my teenage, and this book absolutely made me to fall in love to reading. I definitely love the way the story flows, the romance and love between a human and a werewolf seriously is insane and so touching indeed. I would never get tired reading this book again and again to be honest! I'm hoping so much I could own the series of the book as I only read this books by borrowing them from the library in my school. I even searched online where could I buy, but all went in vain. I highly recommend this book!

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”