Review of The Rangers of the Forest

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Mayang Bature
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 302
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mayang-bature.html
Latest Review: How To Last Many Hours In Sex by Les Rico

Review of The Rangers of the Forest

Post by Mayang Bature »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Rangers of the Forest" by Robert Henninger.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Once upon a time, there was a young raccoon named Jake. Jake loved his mom and dad more than anything in the world. They were a happy raccoon family. Jake and his dad had a special hobby—they liked collecting shiny rocks. These rocks were like treasures to them.

One morning, Jake decided to go into the woods to find a special, extra-shiny rock for his collection. He was also asked to collect some for his dad. After a tree branch unfortunately broke, Jake was swept away by the river, and he soon realized he didn't know how to get back home. Jake was lost. This is the story of how Jake spent a few days all by himself in the big, scary forest, without his mom and dad. Find out what Jake did by reading "The Rangers of the Forest" by Robert Henninger.

In this book, it was strange for animals of different species to interact with each other, but whenever they did, they were always polite. Some even offered to help find Jake while he was missing. Even though Jake missed his parents a lot, I liked that he didn't panic. He made new animal friends in the forest and played with them. But he never forgot that he needed to find his way back to his mom and dad. Whenever danger appeared, he ran away as fast as he could, just like a clever raccoon should.

I really liked this book because it taught about being polite and kind, just like Jake and his animal friends. The words in the book were easy to understand, and the story was always exciting. When Jake went to the river to find rocks, the simple language made me understand that he was searching for the most perfect one that would make his collection complete.

The pictures in the book were colorful, which made the story even more fun. They were simple and easy to look at. Only a few small mistakes in the book bothered me a little; therefore, I would give this book a perfect score of 5 out of 5. So, if you want your kids to learn about being kind, helping others, and being polite, this is the perfect book. It is also a great book to read at bedtime.

The Rangers of the Forest
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will always exist.

~Uchiha M.
Rica Concepcion
Currently Reading: Apollo's Raven
Bookshelf Size: 44

Post by Rica Concepcion »

Wow, what a cute story! Surely kids will love this. Not only will they have fun, but they will also learn to be polite and kind. Parents should get a copy of this book. Thanks for the beautiful review.
Carlebastra
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20

Post by Carlebastra »

"The Rangers of the Forest" by Robert Henninger transports readers to a world where nature's guardians unite in harmony, teaching us the power of unity, conservation, and the intrinsic value of our environment. Through vivid prose and rich characters, Henninger crafts an enchanting narrative that underscores the delicate balance between humanity and the natural world. This tale reminds us of our responsibility to protect and preserve the forests that have long been our companions. It's a timeless reminder of our interconnectedness with nature, urging us to be stewards, not conquerors. A masterpiece that inspires reverence for the wild and the magic it holds.
Kelvinna
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelvinna.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books A Second Kiss Goodnight (A Bedtime Story) by Steve William Laible

Post by Kelvinna »

I appreciate the well-structured review. The author's excellent book and its intriguing title have piqued my interest, prompting me to add it to my bookshelf without a doubt.
Kelvinna
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelvinna.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books A Second Kiss Goodnight (A Bedtime Story) by Steve William Laible

Post by Kelvinna »

The reviewer's critique stands out for me, appreciating both the well-written review, the rating given, and the recommendation provided. I must emphasize the quality of this piece, thoroughly enjoying the content while reading it.
Stephen Pokoo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephen-pokoo.html
Latest Review: Beating Death (resubmission) by Sean O’Banion

Post by Stephen Pokoo »

Your review adds depth to our understanding of the book's strengths and areas for improvement. It's a valuable contribution to the conversation about this work.
Upphilan Paul
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-upphilan-paul.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Classic Guide to Optimizing Your Performance and Building Your Best Fast by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Upphilan Paul »

This is funny and captivating. I guess Jake survive? Well, I found out that there are many lesson from this review, sometimes children need to avoid over gluing to their parent because of what life might bring to them. In the case of Jake, maybe he survived it.

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”