Review of Benjamin Weiss and the Divine Prophecy

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Clauson Justin
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-clauson-justin.html
Latest Review: You Own Me by Susan Shumaker

Review of Benjamin Weiss and the Divine Prophecy

Post by Clauson Justin »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Benjamin Weiss and the Divine Prophecy" by J.A. Robertson.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

There are a lot of mysteries in the world today, some solved, some yet to be solved, and some that will never be solved, unfortunately. J. A. Robertson takes a dive into this genre of mystery as he takes his readers on an adrenaline-pumping read. Benjamin Weiss, a twelve-year-old Jewish boy in the state of Columbia, has his life taking a flip side after he stands up to bullies in his school. Ben, who had little or nothing to bother about, now has a heavy-weight mission resting on his shoulders as things take a mysterious turn for him and the important people in his life.

This mission for him, orchestrated by prophecy, comes with a lot of courage and bravery that has to be displayed on his part, and as Ben works towards his destiny, not only does he get to see the mysteries surrounding his town, but he also gets to experience the adventures, true friendship, romantic love, and, more importantly, what it takes for one to be a hero. As he embarks on his journey, Ben can literally only pray and hope that everything works in his favor, for good, leading him out victorious.

Everything in this book, Benjamin Weiss and the Divine Prophecy, was flawless; the author created a masterpiece with this story. The story was intriguing and interesting, which made me itching throughout my reading for what was going to happen next. I loved that the book had few errors, which showed that it was properly edited. I loved the way the author was meticulous about explaining Jewish traditions as relating to Ben’s life and family, educating his readers on Judaism. And not only did he educate his readers on Judaism but also on a little bit of the Holocaust and Nazi Germany; all these proved to be very informative. I also loved the character buildup in the book and how all the characters had depth and were important to the plot of the book. Then, the cliffhanger in the book was really exciting, and I really can’t wait to see what Ben and his friends hold for us in the next book.

As I stated earlier, the book was flawless, with nothing to dislike. I would rate it a 5 out of 5 stars. The book had it all: adventure, love, mystery, and intrigue, which made me enjoy every bit. I definitely did not want the book to come to an end. However, I’m glad I got to read and experience such beautiful work by J.A. Robertson, and I hope to read more of his works in the future.

I recommend this book to readers who enjoy the genres of mystery and adventure. Young children and adolescents could also have a go at this book so as to learn a thing or two from the bravery and determination of Benjamin Weiss.

Benjamin Weiss and the Divine Prophecy
View: on Bookshelves
Stephen Christopher 1
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: The Book Thief
Currently Reading: Hunger of the Pine
Bookshelf Size: 147
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephen-christopher-1.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
2024 Reading Goal: 25
2024 Goal Completion: 60%

Post by Stephen Christopher 1 »

Hi Clauson, wow, this book sounds amazing. Educational in parts and exciting in others; I really want to read it now.Thanks for introducing a new book to me with your awesome review.
Titus Murgor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6

Post by Titus Murgor »

This review of "Benjamin Weiss and the Divine Prophecy" by J.A. Robertson is highly positive and detailed. The reviewer appreciates the book's flawless execution, intriguing plot, well-developed characters, and educational aspects related to Jewish traditions, the Holocaust, and Nazi Germany. The mention of a compelling cliffhanger adds to the anticipation for the next book. The final rating of 5 out of 5 stars reflects the reviewer's strong endorsement, and the thoughtful recommendation extends the appeal to a diverse audience. Overall, it's a well-rounded and enthusiastic review.
Nwansimdi Mercy Someze
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nwansimdi-mercy-someze.html
Latest Review: The Advent of Time by Indignus Servus

Post by Nwansimdi Mercy Someze »

From your review, I could tell that it will be an interesting read.

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”