Review of Breksta's Academy

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nzube Chizoba Okeke
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 445
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nzube-chizoba-okeke.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Review of Breksta's Academy

Post by Nzube Chizoba Okeke »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Breksta's Academy" by Natasha Quay.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

A war between the dreamers and non-dreamers has been going on for years with no end in sight. Dreamers are people who have magical abilities, and non-dreamers are bent on eradicating the entire dreamers population. The effect of this war can lead to the collapse of humanity, with signs already being noticed. Something has to be done about it. A prophecy says that only one person can bring peace. Who might that be? Find out in Breksta's Academy.

Breksta's Academy by Natasha Quay was a fascinating and captivating book. I fell in love with it after having read just a few pages. The narrative was original. It would reel a reader in and keep them captivated until the end of the story.

There were many factors I loved about the book. One was the excellent character development of the major characters. It helped in driving the plot. Some events led to changes in the characters that helped create their roles. One character whose development was very vivid was Icarus. A chance meeting with someone influenced his significant role in the plot.

I cherished the story's lack of clichés. Although I had read many books with similar magic-based plots, Natasha Quay did a great job writing the story in a way that made it stand out. Even if the plot was similar, the narration was original, unlike anything I had ever seen.

The story's unpredictable nature was another aspect of the novel that I appreciated. The author used such meticulous detail that it would be difficult to predict what would happen next without doing it erroneously. The unpredictability of the narrative made the book exciting. It increased the excitement by adding a little tension to the entire experience.

I had no issue reading Breksta's Academy, as it was very intriguing and entertaining. It was also professionally edited. Therefore, I'd give it a perfect rating of 5 out of 5 stars. I'd recommend this book to lovers of magical fiction.

Breksta's Academy
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Aleena Augustine
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aleena-augustine.html
Latest Review: The Face of Fear by R. J. Torbert

Post by Aleena Augustine »

Your review paints a vivid picture of 'Breksta's Academy'. The concept of a war between dreamers and non-dreamers, coupled with a prophecy for peace, immediately grabbed my attention. As a fan of magical fiction, your recommendation has certainly piqued my interest. Thanks for providing such a compelling overview!
Famloves97
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-famloves97.html
Latest Review: Snippets from a Twisted Mind by Sean O’Banion

Post by Famloves97 »

This is an amazing review of this book. The unpredictability of the book as written in your review is what got my attention. I surely will be checking it out. Good job
A new me
Currently Reading: Breaking the Mold: Remodeling your Way to Success
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-a-new-me.html
Latest Review: Breksta's Academy by Natasha Quay
2024 Reading Goal: 10
2024 Goal Completion: 30%

Post by A new me »

I'm currently reading this book and as a matter of fact, you wrote a brilliant and honest review. The timing and detailing of every event in this book is intriguing, honestly, I'm a fan of this book. Thank you once more for this brilliant review.
Donaking
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Donaking »

This review of "Breksta's Academy" by Natasha Quay presents the book as a fascinating and captivating read. The original narrative and excellent character development, particularly with Icarus, make the plot stand out. The lack of clichés and unpredictable nature of the story add excitement and tension. Overall, this professionally edited book receives a perfect 5 out of 5 stars rating. Highly recommended for lovers of magical fiction.

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”