Review of The Boven Naturals

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Bron Bakers
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 82
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bron-bakers.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Review of The Boven Naturals

Post by Bron Bakers »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Boven Naturals" by CM Rehfus-Wilsek.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Five teenagers, one deadly and difficult task. In the world of magical powers, we are introduced to five heroes who would have to put their differences aside in order to save the natural world. Boven Naturals: Legend of the Shadow Ankh by C.M. Rehfus-Wilsek is a fantasy thriller novel that takes us through the journey and adventures of five students who were entrusted with the mission of saving the Boven Naturals.

Paige Connatis, a Nativus with technological and innovative powers; Ceyonne Ustrina, a Caudate with fire magic; Evan Mundus, a Kobold with earthly powers; Ethan Mathias T’amery Cealum, a Sylph with ethereal powers; and Avril Irroro with aquatic magical powers were chosen as the Cinquain Henten, the five chosen hunters. They must come together to find the lost magical Shadow Ankh and protect the natural universe from the NullMaji. However, personal interests and a hidden agenda would impede their progress. Together, they must unravel hidden secrets and surmount obstacles to save their people and the world.

The Boven Naturals: Legend of the Shadow Ankh is the first book in a seven-part series. It is a very captivating book that will keep you glued to the end. I particularly loved the way the plot unfolded and the beautiful storyline. Also, the characters were made real by very vivid descriptions, which made it very easy to understand them and feel what they were feeling, making it so easy to follow through. I found that the descriptions of events were very vivid and real, bringing to life the storyline. It was a very intriguing and thrilling read that will keep you on the edge of your seat. 

I thoroughly enjoyed reading the book, although I found some words and terms used in the book a little confusing. But those terms were explained subsequently, making it easy to understand the book. Apart from this, I had no dislikes, and I thoroughly enjoyed the book. I rate this book five out of five stars because of its beautiful, interesting, and captivating storyline. The book was expertly edited, and I found no grammatical or spelling errors while reading it. This allowed for easy reading and understanding of the book without distractions.

I wholeheartedly recommend this book to readers with an interest in fantasy and thrillers. I also recommend it to any reader who wants to get lost in a whole different world. This is definitely a good read that will keep you on the edge of your seat.

The Boven Naturals
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
PHOENIX PANDEY
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-phoenix-pandey.html
Latest Review: Chasing Dragons between Dimensions by Matthew Emmanuel Weinberg
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 29%

Post by PHOENIX PANDEY »

Seems like an intricately woven plot and mix of unforgettable characters, this thriller might be impossible to put down.
Olivier Muhammad
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-olivier-muhammad.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Olivier Muhammad »

This review of "Boven Naturals: Legend of the Shadow Ankh" by C.M. Rehfus-Wilsek highlights a captivating fantasy thriller with a beautiful and interesting storyline. The characters are vividly described, making it easy to understand and connect with them. Although some confusing terms are used, they are later explained, and the book is expertly edited with no distractions. With a five-star rating, this book is highly recommended for fantasy and thriller enthusiasts who want to get lost in an exciting new world.

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”