Harry Potter And The Order Of Pheonix

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Turk Joel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Re: Harry Potter And The Order Of Pheonix

Post by Turk Joel »

Harrys insight into theז Lords mind changes the perspective of the series to a not so child like book, Snapes vulnerability to his past also brought to light his brokeness,Harry had a spectacle with his love life which put a different light on hogwarts grounds
Barbie_sidhu
Currently Reading: Strong heart
Bookshelf Size: 84
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-barbie-sidhu.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Barbie_sidhu »

Unfortunately The order of the phoenix was not a pleasant read for me. The goblet of fire was far better than it.
joynob24365
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joynob24365.html
Latest Review: Weeping Goes Unheard by Lucia Mann

Post by joynob24365 »

I don't know why, but it was my least favourite book in the series. I feel like it was very long and the plot twists weren't as good as the plot twists in Prisoner of Azkaban or Goblet of Fire. Spoiler Alert! However, Sirius Black's death had me devastated. I sympathized a lot with Harry on this book. It was also nice but shocking to see a different side of Dumbledore.
Saitejasai
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Saitejasai »

I really love these book. I am reading it for the third time. It one of the best part from the Harry Potter series. In the last part that Harry faced the voldemort it was just unbelievable scene. Where Harry parents has helped to defeat the voldemort. And none of there believed Harry. And even ministry of magic also thinks that he is lying.that voldemort has been returns. Harry and there friends started dark arts magic to protect themselves from voldemort. And there only Harry friends who believes Harry. Harry had a dream that voldemort has been killing serious. So he wanted go London. With his frirnds. Where he had to face the voldemort. At that time dumbledore has came to help Harry. It was just an amazing scene. And all ministries appeared and belived that voldemort has been returns. Really it was one of my favorite book. The book is filled with emotions and actions.
Ohna Martin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ohna-martin.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Ohna Martin »

It is once again a significant book in the series where Goblet of Fire marks Voldemort's return and the change that, Order of the Pheonix marks the rise of a force for good and the fact that in the end, everybody must accept the truth. Harry finally lets go of some of the anger he is feeling about everything that has happened in his life and from there he can face the next phase of events.
Carlos Mata Saenz
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-carlos-mata-saenz.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by Carlos Mata Saenz »

I felt this book was the slowest of the whole series. All the part of the dreams… still love it, and I agree with the 5/5 stars, but is my less favourite of all them.

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”