Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
gatuguta2030
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gatuguta2030.html
Latest Review: Spirit of the Season by Brian Lamont

Re: Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince

Post by gatuguta2030 »

Helenjoy wrote: 24 Mar 2018, 23:16 I love this book! It is just amazing! The title, first of all made me very curious as to who this so called " Half Blood Prince" was. I have to read some of the chapters again and then I got it! J.K. Rowling has made magic with all the twists and turns. And honestly, i'll never get tired of reading this book many times over.
I can't agree more.
gatuguta2030
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gatuguta2030.html
Latest Review: Spirit of the Season by Brian Lamont

Post by gatuguta2030 »

J.K Rowling nails it all the time.Wonderful review
Saitejasai
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Saitejasai »

It was an a good book to read. I really liked these book. Because it was different from other parts. It was more dark arts than the other books. The ministries has realized that the Lord voldemort has been return. And dumbledore want to teach some arts to Harry to defeat voldemort. In these Harry realized that his friend Draco has been chosen for to kill dumbledore. . To defeat voldemort they have to find and destroy all horcroxs. It was an emotional moment that Snape has killed the dumbledore. And he reveals that he is the half blood prince. After that Hogwarts is occupied with death eaters. I was really an a emotional. While reading the book. It was really an fascinating to read.
Patka
Currently Reading: Chameleons
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Patka »

Indeed my favourite Harry Potter book. It's filled with mystery and scary feeling. I love complexity of characters and non simple way of showing their thoughts. I used to read this book many times in my childhood but still it amazes me everytime. :)
Kayla McColl
Favorite Book: The Legacy
Currently Reading: Pillow Thoughts
Bookshelf Size: 999
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kayla-mccoll.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Kayla McColl »

I totally agree with this being the darkest book out of the series. I enjoyed it immensely but I think my favourite book from the series has to be Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban.
Ohna Martin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ohna-martin.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Ohna Martin »

It definitely gets darker from here on out as we are fully introduced to the Horcruxes and all they can do. This is my least favourite book of the series. I think it is because of the end. I shall not spoil it so I won't say what happened. But yes I have to agree with the getting darker part.
Carlos Mata Saenz
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-carlos-mata-saenz.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by Carlos Mata Saenz »

I agree with you, I would love this series to keep going on. I have watched all the Fantastic Beast movies so far, and if they get other product I will consume it as well.
With this book, I liked the introduction of Slughorn. I feel is an underrated character.

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”