House of night

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Shauntelc
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: House of night

Post by Shauntelc »

I can't believe so many others enjoyed this series as well because it's one of my top 5 favorites. I love how you can get absorb in the plot and characters.
Sydney Lee
Currently Reading: Ready Player One
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sydney-lee.html
Latest Review: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi

Post by Sydney Lee »

I've only read the first and second book and I'm working on the third. But I really like those books! They're very exciting and I hardly ever get bored reading them.
Nisha Ward
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Garth Nix
Favorite Book: Binti Home
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 321
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nisha-ward.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer
Reading Device: B0794RHPZD
fav_author_id: 4351

Post by Nisha Ward »

Oh. I remember liking these. The story is a bit cliched for me now and my tastes are slightly different, but Zoe and friends had some fun times.
"...while a book has got to be worthwhile from the point of view of the reader it's got to be worthwhile from the point of view of the writer as well." - Terry Pratchett on The Last Continent and his writing.
JordanRawrz

Post by JordanRawrz »

I haven't been able to finish the series yet, I am on Tempted but the HON series is by far my favorite vampire series ever. I absolutely love the twists and turns and even the drama that fills the pages and keeps me absorbed. This series actually gives me strong emotions when I read it, I've even cried from some of the things that have happened in it and I think that's what makes a good book.
rebeccamatney263
Favorite Book: Beneath Still Waters
Currently Reading: No Freedom
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rebeccamatney263.html
Latest Review: Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga book 1) by Janet McNulty

Post by rebeccamatney263 »

I am reading the offshoot series, Otherworlds, at the moment. These books just keep getting better. The current book, Forgotten, is especially interesting. I am enjoying reading what the relationship between Kalona, Nyx, and Erebus with one moment changed.
Nadine1357
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nadine1357.html
Latest Review: The Necessity of Finance by Dr. Anthony M. Criniti IV

Post by Nadine1357 »

I love these book especially the first 3, I loved all the characters, especially Claire and Shanes relationship. Once finishing the first 9 books I had to wait for the rest to released I really struggled to find a new set of books to get into due to missing the norganville gang. I have them all in audible as well as kindle and I still go back and listen to them when I'm looking for new books to read.
bscottrockr

Post by bscottrockr »

I've only been able to read through book 9 ( Awakening) but I loved them all. I will get the rest soon but I can hardly wait to see what happens in the otherworlds set.
Princessofsnow12
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Princessofsnow12 »

I love the house of night book marked I just finished it and now I’m looking forward to the 2 book I can’t wait to read it
Julia Jackson 2
Currently Reading: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
Bookshelf Size: 29

Post by Julia Jackson 2 »

I was introduced to the HON Series a few years back by a friend and by the end of the first chapter of the first book, I was obsessed. She was letting me borrow her books to read them, but that wasn’t good enough for me. I had to go out and buy every book in the series so I could re-read them whenever I please.
Karishma Sivnath
Favorite Book: Unexpected Enemy
Currently Reading: Walking Disaster
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-karishma-sivnath.html
Latest Review: Unexpected Enemy by Tim Cagle

Post by Karishma Sivnath »

I've read the entire collection and I enjoyed all the books. I was a little bit disappointed with the ending of the final book as I felt it was a bit rushed considering how the story had been developed through the previous books.

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”