What do u think?

Discuss the June 2014 book of the month Divergent by Veronica Roth. While only Divergent--the first book of the series--is the book of the month, feel free to use this subforum to discuss the rest of the series or to talk about the movies, but make sure not to post spoilers unless noted in the topic title.
armin_dead
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon What do u think?

Post by armin_dead »

hey, im 13, and i read this book a month earlier. i wanted to share my opinions about this book. its one of my favs but there are things I was kinda upset abt.
the first book, the starting was a bit slow but then it got better
Insurgent was a bit stupid 2. I now I'm sorry but for the first half she wanted to die but as soon as she was getting the serum, tobias comes out of nowhere and she DOESNT want to die. like really?!?
allegient was soo good but it still disappointed me as it kinda ruined the main idea of factions. i still loved how they planned to save everybody. i am very expressive and I was sooo heartbroken at tris's death. also I don't appreciate that tobias and tris were behaving like highschoolers.
this being said, I still love the divergent series and these r just my thoughts. what do u think? btw have u guys watched the movie? whats better, movie or book?
armin_dead
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by armin_dead »

please approvee

Return to “"Divergent" by Veronica Roth”