“And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”

Discuss the September 2014 book of the month, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
hrnirankari2000
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: “And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”

Post by hrnirankari2000 »

This sentence symbolises the core of the Book. It signifies the strength of your Will , as the book presents the Motivational factor for the readers. Everything is in the mind & the Want comes from the mind. If you intensely need it , just release your Will in the Universe, Start passionately with your Action and see the Magic of the Conspiracy of the Universe showering the Success on you.
Angeline SHARON
Currently Reading: A Brief History of Time
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-angeline-sharon.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Post by Angeline SHARON »

it's really an eye opening quote for me, I read the book during the lockdown. it just gave me a new perspective in looking to the situations.It is such a beautiful words even today I look up to it.
Sunday Onuorah
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sunday-onuorah.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Sunday Onuorah »

Realistically, not instantly. Everything takes time. That being said, when you put something out into the universe, it's bound to come back. I feel that's where 'the mind is everything, what you think you become', karma and a host of other philosophical belief stems from.

Return to “"The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho”