Review of EYE AM By Joshua Seldon

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Emmanuela Amasiobi
Favorite Book: Kalayla
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmanuela-amasiobi.html
Latest Review: The Poison Of Perfection by Angela Wadley

Re: Review of EYE AM By Joshua Seldon

Post by Emmanuela Amasiobi »

This is an inspiring and educative children's book. I appreciate the absence of errors in the book.
Ogechi Okonkwo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ogechi-okonkwo.html
Latest Review: Taken by Twilight by Tricia Barr

Post by Ogechi Okonkwo »

This is an incredible book that helps children in their upbringing. It teaches children so many positive things and how to exhibit good and honest behaviour.
Justine Ocsebio
Currently Reading: Dancing Under The Stars
Bookshelf Size: 245
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-justine-ocsebio.html
Latest Review: Under Nazi Noses by John Tepper Marlin (Translator), Erik Schaap (Dutch Author)

Post by Justine Ocsebio »

This book empowers a child to develop confidence and self love. I like that this book is short and it keeps a child's attention span.
Ndagire Hassifah1
Favorite Book: Hemingway’s daughter
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
Bookshelf Size: 233
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ndagire-hassifah1.html
Latest Review: Endgame by William Reed

Post by Ndagire Hassifah1 »

This book is a must-read for me as I am a fan of children's books and your review was fascinating and intrigued me. I think this will be a great read for me. Congrats on the BOTD.
Kenneth Onyenwe
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 133
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenneth-onyenwe.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Post by Kenneth Onyenwe »

"EYE AM By Joshua Seldon" by Joshua Seldon Sr., Joshua Seldon Jr., and Jeremiah Seldon is an interesting book with knowledge for children on how to build self confidence. Great book!
MMcB
Favorite Book: Island of Missing Trees
Currently Reading: The Elephant(s) in the Room
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mmcb.html
Latest Review: Ungraduated by Ken Hannaman
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 20%

Post by MMcB »

I found this book a bit confusing in the beginning. However, reading further, I found that "EYE AM By Joshua Seldon" by Joshua Seldon Sr., Joshua Seldon Jr., and Jeremiah Seldon, could be quite an inspiration and thought provider for young children. When asking children about their future we sometimes forget to first ground them in thinking who they are at the present time. I am going to read and think over this book with the children in my life. Thanks for this book and I look forward to the other books in the series.
If you're going through hell, keep going.
~ Sir Winston Churchill
Calista Ngozi Uzokwe
Favorite Book: Madam Vice President
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-calista-ngozi-uzokwe.html
Latest Review: Hold Your Breath by Rana Bitar

Post by Calista Ngozi Uzokwe »

EYE AM By Joshua Seldon" by Joshua Seldon Sr., Joshua Seldon Jr., and Jeremiah Seldon is a book that emphasizes how important a child's early start is. It also shows that a proper upbringing can go a long way in shaping a child's future. This book is packed with quotes to keep children going and knowing that there's always light at the end of the tunnel. This is a handy book for guardians who are hoping to give their wards an early start and push them to make their future. Nice review
Mayuri Kotalawala
Currently Reading: The Spiritual Treasure Trove
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mayuri-kotalawala.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Mayuri Kotalawala »

A motivation and confidence-building book for kids is just what they need, especially if their parents are unable to give it to them. Parents too can take it as a guide and advise their kids. Thank you for a wonderful review.
mrlefty0706
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: What If They Knew
Currently Reading: This Is Your Last Warning
Bookshelf Size: 642
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
fav_author_id: 77547
2024 Reading Goal: 150
2024 Goal Completion: 60%

Post by mrlefty0706 »

“Eye Am” by Joshua Seldon is a story written to motivate children to develop self-confidence. The book teaches a child how important they are and how they have a purpose in life. Children are precious and they all deserve to be loved. Children need to realize that they can grow up to be great people. This book can be used as a guide for children and they can practice what they learn in each chapter. This is a wonderful book that parents should read to their children. Excellent review.
Fergie Jessica Edeni
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fergie-jessica-edeni.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Fergie Jessica Edeni »

I admire the book's inspirational nature, serving as a guiding light to empower and inspire children from an early age. Each chapter is accompanied by an affirmation section, allowing children to practice and reinforce the concepts discussed. The vivid and colorful pictures and diagrams make the book visually appealing and capture any child's attention. Great review
Asma Aisha Ansari
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Favorite Book: Roadside Picnic
Currently Reading: Sapiens
Bookshelf Size: 814
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-asma-aisha-ansari.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by Asma Aisha Ansari »

EYE AM by Joshua Seldon seems like an amazing read! It empowers kids with confidence, love, and strength. I can't wait to dive into this inspirational journey and discover the purposeful lessons it holds.
Imagination is a good servant, and a bad master. - Agatha Christie
Ahmadpouranfar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Ahmadpouranfar »

The book EYE AM, written by the respected author Mr. Joshua Seldon, I am especially grateful to the respected author for his special attention to children's issues, especially psychological and emotional issues, and providing practical and useful solutions to parents. Thank you.
Tosin Le
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tosin-le.html
Latest Review: The BLACK BOTTOM by Theo Czuk

Post by Tosin Le »

I agree with you. A child's upbringing has a lot to do with the child's future. We should be proactive when it comes to raising children. Indeed, they are the future. Congrats on BOTD.
John Arun Kumar
Currently Reading: Worldlines
Bookshelf Size: 178
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-john-arun-kumar.html
Latest Review: Sophistries of Summer Days by Jenny Lofters

Post by John Arun Kumar »

Joshua Seldon seems to have creatively written this motivational book encouraging young children to know that they are unique and special. They need to believe in their potential and build up confidence and know the purpose of life. I would like to read this. You have written the review so well. Congratulations on the BOTD!
Youngreader720-OluwabukunmiWilliamsOso
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-youngreader720-oluwabukunmiwilliamsoso.html
Latest Review: Swoosh! Shooting the Perfect Shot by Wajeedah Bilal

Post by Youngreader720-OluwabukunmiWilliamsOso »

It is admirable that a children's book focuses on encouraging and motivating kids to have self-confidence. Additionally, I appreciate that each chapter concludes with a portion where kids can put what they have learned into practice. It is wonderful to support children in acquiring an optimistic outlook.

Return to “Children's Books”