Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Loretta Morris 1
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: First Survivor
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-loretta-morris-1.html
Latest Review: Fireproof Happiness by Dr. Randy Ross
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
2024 Reading Goal: 25
2024 Goal Completion: 44%

Re: Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by Loretta Morris 1 »

I enjoyed the book! I thought "Snatched up to Heaven for Kids" was delightful and the book has a great message for children. I love reading children's books and look forward to reading more children's books in the future.
Finnah Thaelo
Bookshelf Size: 0
2024 Reading Goal: 5
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Finnah Thaelo »

The book is a great book for family and it would make a great series to watch on television.Furthermore, this book teach children about the Bible and inculcate Christian morals in them. And that is what I like most about the book. This beautiful story would also encourage children to keep doing what is right, as they'll reap the reward of eternal bliss in heaven. I
Mercymax
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Mercymax »

Wow it's such a nice book not only for kid's but adults can read too.its good to remind ourselves how it once felt when we were kid's.it made me curious
Marlie Kamba
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Marlie Kamba »

Snached up to heaven is nice one especially for parents who want to influence their children to be morally upright in their Christian beliefs I can recommend this to my niece
Chelle-0823
Currently Reading: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Chelle-0823 »

This is a nice little book. I just read it to my daughter. I try to teach my children as much as I can about the bible, she was very interested and seemed to like it. She followed along with every word.
Salvation Anyanwu

Post by Salvation Anyanwu »

This is a lovely book not just for children alone, it could inspie anyone to think of things beyond this earth.... A wonderful piece of writing indeed
Kudos
Kiritoww Blank

Post by Kiritoww Blank »

This is a great book for children to connect more with their faith. I’m sure they’ll gain a lot of valuable lessons from it.I love reading children books and reviewing them. I especially look for books if they have illustrations that enhance the readability of the book. This book has a beautiful blurb and I am definately intruiged as to what the children experiened in heaven. Nice review.
daisykipesha

Post by daisykipesha »

his book is so good, not only because of the language and narration, but also because it instills religious faith in children from such a young age. This is a very important thing if we want our children to become successful adults. Amazing book, and equally amazing review.
Sapna Mallah
Currently Reading:

Post by Sapna Mallah »

I rate "Snatched up to Heaven" with a score of 4 out of 5.

Being my inaugural encounter with the authors' work, as well as my first foray into children's literature with child protagonists, I found it fun. However, I couldn't help but think whether 8-year-olds express themselves with such clarity. I recall my own language skills at that age being less refined, especially when filled with excitement while sharing something.It is important for parents to note that this book promotes Christian ideals and the concept of a singular deity. Prior to reading it to their kids, parents should be mindful of this aspect. If you aim to familiarize your children with biblical teachings, this serves as a good choice.
It follows the experiences of 8-year-old Emma and her family. The story unfolds as Emma shares her vivid dreams about Heaven, Jesus, God, Angels, and even Hell, with her loved ones. Notably, her parents trust her account, a commendable aspect of the narrative. Whether these dreams are a product of her imagination or hold deeper truths, it is upon us to believe.
Sapna Mallah
Currently Reading:

Post by Sapna Mallah »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids]
This book tells the story of heaven an hell thru the eyes of a little girl.
In my opinion there other ways of telling a little child what's wrong and what's wright. Good pictures but the story a little too strong.
lambrine
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by lambrine »

As a parent this is a very beautiful and wonderful way to draw the children closer to God. Even as an adult I’m intrigued to know what Emma and Bella experienced in Heaven. I’m excited
Afsana Nizar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Afsana Nizar »

It seems to be an interesting children's book with great moral values. The review is delightful!
Abdul Rehman 95

Post by Abdul Rehman 95 »

"Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids" by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul. It sounds like a delightful and meaningful read for children, with its engaging narrative and vibrant illustrations. The way you describe the audiobook's narration suggests that it adds an extra layer of enjoyment to the story, making it a great choice for young listeners.

It's wonderful to hear that the book serves as a tool to teach children about Christian values and the Bible in an accessible and entertaining way. Your positive experience with the book, especially noting the lack of errors and the simplicity of the language, is a testament to the care put into its creation.

Your recommendation for children aged three to ten, along with your four-star rating, will surely be helpful for potential readers looking for inspiring and educational content for kids.
Abdul Rehman 95

Post by Abdul Rehman 95 »

Thank you for sharing your book review of "Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids" by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul. It sounds like a delightful and meaningful read for children, with its engaging narrative and vibrant illustrations. The way you describe the audiobook's narration suggests that it adds an extra layer of enjoyment to the story, making it a great choice for young listeners.

It's wonderful to hear that the book serves as a tool to teach children about Christian values and the Bible in an accessible and entertaining way. Your positive experience with the book, especially noting the lack of errors and the simplicity of the language, is a testament to the care put into its creation.

Your recommendation for children aged three to ten, along with your four-star rating, will surely be helpful for potential readers looking for inspiring and educational content for kids. Thank you for your thoughtful review!
Kabamba Chomba

Post by Kabamba Chomba »

This book is one of kind this book need to be read by every child around the world because they are lot of things children can learn from this book and this is a beautiful story have read this year
And I like the way the authors of this book did on they book it's lovely

Return to “Children's Books”