Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Esther Warner
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Pud: The Wannabe Cat
Currently Reading: Teetering On A Tightrope
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-esther-warner.html
Latest Review: My Spouse, my friend by Ingiete Oyama

Re: Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by Esther Warner »

Re: Review of Snatched Up To Heaven

This review is helpful and insightful. Those who were unaware, now know that it is quite acceptable to listen to the audio version of the book, then review it.

I appreciate the summary of the book as outlined by the reviewer. It then encourages parents to expose their children to content like this.

One wants to read the book after reading the review.
Tshepiso Seile
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Tshepiso Seile »

This book is lovely I'm requesting parents to read this for their children as it teaches them to be a true Christian and have faith in our father .
Ebubechukwu Ibegbu
Currently Reading: Deceptive Calm
Bookshelf Size: 17

Post by Ebubechukwu Ibegbu »

You effectively convey the plot and themes of the book, highlighting its positive messages and suitability for children. Your personal experience with both the audiobook and Kindle versions adds credibility to your review. Additionally, your recommendation for children between the ages of three and ten is helpful for potential readers or gift-givers. Overall, your review is well-written, engaging, and informative. Great job!
Emily bryant
Currently Reading:

Post by Emily bryant »

There’s a thing about children’s books that make my heart whole. How Emma imagines heaven give me hope for other kids reading thing book. I will read this to my kids in the future.
imee_esteban24
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by imee_esteban24 »

I like how it sounds. The book is amazing. We can thoroughly learn and apply to ourselves, especially to children. Good job!
Adeoye Omobolaji
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Adeoye Omobolaji »

This sound like a good book which will make children to be more focused about heaven and to also learn how to move closer to God. This is a nice review. I love it.
Tara Reeves
Currently Reading: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Tara Reeves »

I love this book and can relate to it so much. I feel like anyone who been through a lot and lost there faith in any way should read this. There's always hope so never lose it!
ARJAY Padero

Post by ARJAY Padero »

:tiphat: I fully understand where you're coming from though. There are several other wonderful religions out there, and I'm sorry if this book evoked some contempt in you, but I'm 100% sure that that wasn't the authors' intention. And no, other religious sects or paths shouldn't be rooted in fear of Hell.
I love that your review is unbiased and sincere though.
ARJAY Padero

Post by ARJAY Padero »

:tiphat: I fully understand where you're coming from though. There are several other wonderful religions out there, and I'm sorry if this book evoked some contempt in you, but I'm 100% sure that that wasn't the authors' intention. And no, other religious sects or paths shouldn't be rooted in fear of Hell.
I love that your review is unbiased and sincere though.
Azah Josepha
Currently Reading: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by Azah Josepha »

Waww I personally love kids book. And I think this book is very interesting and educative for kids. What a way to bring our kids closer to God
Patrick Musembi
Currently Reading: Pearl River Mansion
Bookshelf Size: 6

Post by Patrick Musembi »

Wow!the book is so amazing!a very strong tool for molding Christian children to strong in Christianity faith as they grow up.with such kind of books in the house creates a wonderful environment for future live.
Ridian Smith
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by Ridian Smith »

Seems like a great book for little ones. Specially those who are interested about heaven. Also this book appears to be a great way for the parents to teach about right and wrong to their kids.
Charrel cynt mae Mainit

Post by Charrel cynt mae Mainit »

Some Kids nowadays don't have the interest of biblical topics but with this book it will be an eye opener, specially about being prayerful. I will be introducing this to my nephews.. This a must read, for renewal of faith..
Pattyz Kybz
Currently Reading: Obsidian Tomorrow

Post by Pattyz Kybz »

I appreciate that you enjoyed the audiobook experience, particularly the immersive aspect of following along while the narrator read. I believe this would be highly valued by Christian parents who wish for their children to engage with this material.
Abdulahi Tijani
Currently Reading: The Brussels Connection
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Abdulahi Tijani »

Although I haven't read this book. But from this review, I'll recommend it to young kids of our recent world.
Children should engage in books like this to help them become a better person when they grow up. Nice review

Return to “Children's Books”