Review of Elizabeth the Good Faerie Queen. A Unicorn Tale.

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Victory Ositaorah
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 109
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victory-ositaorah.html
Latest Review: Kitty Ghost by JM Schultz

Review of Elizabeth the Good Faerie Queen. A Unicorn Tale.

Post by Victory Ositaorah »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Elizabeth the Good Faerie Queen. A Unicorn Tale." by Sally A. Smith.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Many things happen in life, and we become lost because there is so much we don't know. We get to make many decisions and become caught up in whether we're living up to our destiny. In Sally A. Smith's book Elizabeth the Good Faerie Queen: A Unicorn Tale, we meet Elizabeth, who holds a great responsibility for the Faerie Kingdom.

There once lived a Good King in the Land of the Faerie Folk who loved his people and looked over them, and they all lived in peace. Then, one day, the Dark Dragon became jealous of the Good King and used his superpowers to bring chaos to the land. Around this time, a young prince named Phillippe was born into a distant faerie tribe, and he was destined for greatness. The Dark Dragon also wanted to destroy his destiny, and the Good King heard about it and helped take him and his family to safety. The Good King was not happy about all the sorrow in the land and decided to send them a special Faerie princess, who would be named Elizabeth. Reading this book by Sally Smith will teach you about Princess Elizabeth's destiny and whether she can live up to her responsibility.

Elizabeth the Good Faerie Queen is an exciting story, and I commend the author for her creativity and effort in putting such an interesting plot together. The choice of names for the characters was also a good fit for the book. The book is an ideal way to teach little children many moral lessons, including how to forgive, not to be envious, and always show love. The book also communicates that we should learn to admire the beauty of being different and speaks about self-confidence. I appreciated that Sir Nobel Nigel and Thomas Truth played a significant role in Princess Elizabeth's safety.

I believe the book could be improved by adding images of some animals, like stags, centaurs, etc., as it would give children an excellent idea of what they looked like. Considering the above positives, I would rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. I did not encounter any errors while reading this book, which proves exceptional editing. Finally, I recommend this book to children who enjoy fantasy books, and it will also serve as a good bedtime story.

Elizabeth the Good Faerie Queen. A Unicorn Tale.
View: on Bookshelves
Joshua Sawders
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joshua-sawders.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Joshua Sawders »

Based on the review, "Elizabeth the Good Faerie Queen: A Unicorn Tale" seems to be an excellent read for children who enjoy fantasy books. The reviewer commends the author's creativity, interesting plot, and moral lessons taught in the story. The positive portrayal of self-confidence and embracing differences is also appreciated. The reviewer suggests the addition of images to enhance the reading experience. Overall, the book receives a 5 out of 5 stars. Heartfelt emotions, resonated with me deeply.

Return to “Children's Books”