Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
kiran salavi
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by kiran salavi »

I like the fact that you listened to the audiobook and had a great experience reading along while the narrator spoke. I'm sure Christian parents would love for their children to read this!
Elizabeth Maseko

Post by Elizabeth Maseko »

:techie-reference: All I can say is super attractive 🥰.. This kind of titles are what makes the book so appealing. Good book for kids growth in their faith and makes things even easier for teachers and adults . It's a must have ❤️
GIFT Writes
Currently Reading: "Dumb" Orphans
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-krystal-grace.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by GIFT Writes »

This book seems like a wonderful tool for children to deepen their connection with their faith. I'm confident they'll glean valuable lessons from its pages. Specifically tailored for Christian children, it appears to be both thrilling and enriching. Your review eloquently captures the essence of the book, making it even more enticing. Thank you for sharing your insightful thoughts!
Mila Murphy

Post by Mila Murphy »

I like this book. I think it is a better to teach children about our Jesus and how to connect with him ... I will love to read this to my kids, and little cousins....
Akhina A M
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
2024 Reading Goal: 15
2024 Goal Completion: 46%

Post by Akhina A M »

I like the fact that you listened to the audiobook and had a great experience reading along while the narrator spoke. I'm sure Christian parents would love for their children to read this!Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul is a Christian children's book that tells the story of an eight-year-old girl, Emma, who visited heaven in her dreams.

Emma and her younger sister, Bella, are two lovely kids cherished by their parents. Their parents teach them about God and how much He loves them, and they always read the Bible and pray with them before they go to bed every night. One morning, Emma wakes up and shares the fascinating dream she had with her family. Emma had dreamed of visiting heaven with Bella, and she has a lot to tell her sister and parents about her exciting adventures. She even prays to God to let her dream of heaven again. Would her prayers be answered? I am sure kids would like to know what Emma experienced in heaven, so please get this book for them.

I got both the audiobook and the Kindle version of this publication because I was interested in seeing the quality of the illustrations in it. And to my delight, I found them to be colorful and fitting for the narrations therein. The female narrator's voice in the audiobook gave me joy. After I finished the book, I treated my niece to an exciting reading session using the word and audio versions simultaneously. I had to beg her to turn in for the night, so I could use my device to do something else since it didn't look like she would ever get tired of listening to the narrations. I must commend the authors for providing the target audience with a suitable narration for this book. The narrator's reading pace is excellent, and she made the dialogues for each character natural and distinct. I especially liked how I could hear two voices when two characters spoke at the same time.

Furthermore, this book provides a fascinating means to teach children about the Bible and inculcate Christian morals in them. And that is what I like most about the book. This beautiful story would also encourage children to keep doing what is right, as they'll reap the reward of eternal bliss in heaven. I like how the book also tells readers that there's a 'reward' for going against how God wants us to live.

In conclusion, there's actually nothing I dislike about this book. The language is simple and appropriate for children, and due to the book's exceptional editing and narration, I didn't find a single error in it. The story is intriguing, and its message would inspire children to love God, do his will, be conversant with what the Bible says about gaining salvation, and tell others about Jesus. Therefore, I am glad to rate Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids a well-deserved four out of four stars. I especially recommend the audiobook to children between the age of three and ten and, without doubt, believe that it would be a fascinating listening experience for them.
Liji K P

Post by Liji K P »

This book is really good , I like it very much . This book has a beautiful blurb . I am believing that God can share his home with Emma in her dream and she can share it with her sister , bella . It's a really good book .
Abdul Samad 27

Post by Abdul Samad 27 »

I LIKE THIS BOOK It's expected to be educational I thought that would be an interesting topic for a kids story. NICE REVIEW.
Sebenzile

Post by Sebenzile »

Beautiful book,easy to read for kids and to children. Good teachings about God and bring families closer
rana tallha

Post by rana tallha »

This book is so good, not only because of the language and narration, but also because it instills religious faith in children from such a young age. This is a very important thing if we want our children to become successful adults. Amazing book, and equally amazing review.
Amal Jith
Currently Reading:
2024 Reading Goal: 500

Post by Amal Jith »

What must have happened in her dream?. I am very interested to know that. because simple and intriguing stories like this are very interesting to me
Mhadz1311

Post by Mhadz1311 »

This is a great book. Ideal for children and also to the young at heart. Especially those with little children, so they could understand well their kids. Best also to teachers for the kids church
JOBAIR AZMINE
Favorite Book: Demonslayer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
2024 Reading Goal: 50

Post by JOBAIR AZMINE »

This is a lovely book for children thanks to author for made a such an incredible and interesting book again thanks a lot
TABAI74

Post by TABAI74 »

I enjoyed every part of the story..this book has a beautiful blurh and I am definitely intrigued as to what the children experienced in heaven.Nice review.
Carol Shumba

Post by Carol Shumba »

I Really like the fact that the author is helping us communicate an important topic to our kids in the most beautiful storyline.
Mahendra REDDY

Post by Mahendra REDDY »

Stepping into the pages of this enchanting book felt like tiptoeing through the clouds to heaven itself. With every turn, it's as if I was gently lifted by the story's whimsical charm, soaring through imaginative realms crafted just for curious young minds. A celestial journey of wonder and delight, where every word is a stepping stone to a magical adventure. Truly, a heavenly escape for the young and the young at heart."

Return to “Children's Books”