Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Lorena Roel
Favorite Book: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13

Re: Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by Lorena Roel »

I loved reading this book it helped so much that I can read and teach my children on the importance of reading the bible and learning about the ways of God, I love how they illustrated the book so that my children can get more invested in the story as I read them the book
Santosh Singh 6
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Santosh Singh 6 »

This book is so exciting to read for children. I think we should even learn to pray and read the Bible with our children if we are Christians. I must get this book for my children. Great review
Mythri Abhilash

Post by Mythri Abhilash »

Children's minds can be imitative. I love how Emma prayed to God to please let her dream about heaven agian and how the parents were supportive to Emma.
SAHALA R P

Post by SAHALA R P »

This is a such a wonderful book .In this look they will gain some lessons.Emma's dream about heaven must have been exciting and beautiful.Her parents were supportive.I am very curious about her dream.Nice Review
Anoop Francis
Currently Reading: Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition)
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Anoop Francis »

This sounds like a delightful children's book! What a wonderful way to teach children about salvation and Heaven! Emma's dream about Heaven must have been exciting and beautiful for her to want to dream about it again! Thanks for the excellent review!
Sri Handayani 7

Post by Sri Handayani 7 »

really good

There is a lot of meaning in the book, there is also a lot that can be learned, a child of that age can talk about the beauty of heaven, but the child also understands that the path to get to heaven is to do good and indeed the role of parents is also worthy of being an example. really top
Sunitha Suni

Post by Sunitha Suni »

Wooooww what a superb children's story is this!!

This story is soo goodd and I am excited to know her heaven dream.i'm sure they'll gain a lot of valuable lessons from it.
Noorudheen Nurukkil Ismayil

Post by Noorudheen Nurukkil Ismayil »

This is a great book for children to connect more with their faith. I’m sure they’ll gain a lot of valuable lessons from it
Kiran XAVIER
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Kiran XAVIER »

This book is so good, not only because of the language and narration, but also because it instills religious faith in children from such a young age.I'm sure Christian parents would love for their children to read this!This is a great book for children to connect more with their faith.For a minute I thought the title would hold something of an explanation of passing on. Overall this is a great choice for goods to grow in faith.
Muhammad Abbas 24

Post by Muhammad Abbas 24 »

:techie-studyinggray: this is the best of books This is a great book for children to connect more with their faith. I’m sure they’ll gain a lot of valuable lessons from it
Bishal Kumar 1

Post by Bishal Kumar 1 »

Wow! This book sounds lovely!

I like the fact that you listened to the audiobook and had a great experience reading along while the narrator spoke. I'm sure Christian parents would love for their children to read this!

Thank you for another excellent review, Saint Bruno!
:tiphat: :techie-studyingbrown:
sanying chan

Post by sanying chan »

I loved this book so much. It is great for parents to read it to their children since young! They can connect more to their faith religiously. This is an excellent book .
MANI MATHEW

Post by MANI MATHEW »

Your review of this book is so well written that I want to read it for myself. I'd want to purchase one for everyone of my nieces and nephews. Emma's dream of Heaven, and her wish to share that experience with her sister, sound like the ideal method to spread Jesus' love among family members. I really enjoy the fact that the novel focuses on a Heavenly dream rather than a child who has passed away. A prime illustration of the Judge not the Title. Again, excellent review.
Kulwant Kaur

Post by Kulwant Kaur »

This book is very interesting and inspirational book for kids. Title of the book is very attractive. Emma's dream about heaven exciting and increased curiosity what's happened next. This book is also contains suspense narrations. Emma' parents are also supportive in this book . overall, whole book is seems fantastic and very motivational for kids.
Clinton Bwalya
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Clinton Bwalya »

:P wow this is an amazing book🙏🙏 it exposes children as well as adults to a more spiritual thinking

Return to “Children's Books”