Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
dorcas chepkonga
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by dorcas chepkonga »

Children have a greater way of imagination and imagining something can forth wile bring believes especially to religious ways, it can be good or bad but i would really like to know if Bella was given a chance to dream of heaven again
Raghunandan Prasad

Post by Raghunandan Prasad »

"Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids" by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul seems to be an interesting and well-received Christian children's book. The vivid illustrations, animated narrative, and compelling narrative seem to have had a profound effect not only on you, but also on your sister. It is good to hear that the book teaches children well about the Bible and Christian values ​​in an interesting and accessible way. Your thorough analysis highlights the quality of the book, from the fine editing to the powerful message. You obviously highly recommend it, especially the audio version, for younger children. Thanks for sharing your insight!
Surendra Singh 2
Currently Reading: Quest: Finding Freddie
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Surendra Singh 2 »

This book is so good, not only because of the language and narration, but also because it instills religious faith in children from such a young age. This is a very important thing if we want our children to become successful adults. Amazing book, and equally amazing review.
Thembelihle Zama
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 10%

Post by Thembelihle Zama »

Snatched up to heaven book for kids.

What a wonderful book teaching us of heavenly revelations. I absolutely love it. it's also good for the children, the words used are absolutely wonderful because they create an imagination while reading this book. I would also keep the title of the book for my future children, I would also recommend it to parents especially if they want to teach their children about heaven revelations.
Sweta Panjiyar

Post by Sweta Panjiyar »

A Gift from the Heart" by Lil' Iguana Books is a heartwarming tale that not only entertains but also imparts valuable lessons to young readers. The story follows Lil’ Iguana as he embarks on a mission to make his sisters' birthday special, despite initially feeling inadequate due to financial constraints. Through the guidance of his mother, Lil’ Iguana learns that the most meaningful gifts come from the heart.What sets this book apart is its innovative use of interactive elements, such as music and videos, which enhance the reading experience and reinforce important messages about hygiene, manners, and teamwork. The vibrant illustrations complement the narrative, captivating young minds and immersing them in Lil’ Iguana’s world.Moreover, the inclusion of Lil’ Iguana’s momma’s apple pie recipe at the end adds a delightful touch, encouraging families to bond over baking and create lasting memories together.Overall, "A Gift from the Heart" is a delightful blend of storytelling, music, and interactive features that make it a standout addition to any child’s bookshelf. With its thoughtful messages and engaging content, this book is sure to be cherished by both children and parents alike.
Ashik Babu John
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
2024 Reading Goal: 200
2024 Goal Completion: 27%

Post by Ashik Babu John »

"Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids" by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul is a heartwarming and inspirational book that teaches children about the virtues, morals, and values based on Christianity. The story follows Emma, an eight-year-old girl who visits heaven in her dreams, and her younger sister Bella. The book is a testament to the transformative power of faith and the importance of teaching children about the Bible and Christian morals.

The authors' narrative is both engaging and thought-provoking, as they recount Emma's experiences in heaven and her interactions with Jesus. The book is a beautiful way to introduce children to the concept of heaven and hell, and it provides a captivating story that will keep young readers engaged.

The writing style is simple and accessible, making the book suitable for children between the ages of three and ten. The use of colourful illustrations and a female narrator in the audiobook adds to the book's appeal, making it an enjoyable read for both children and adults.

Overall, "Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids" is a powerful and inspiring book that offers a unique perspective on teaching children about Christianity. It is a testament to the transformative power of faith and the importance of instilling Christian values in young minds.
Blessing Chinwe

Post by Blessing Chinwe »

I love the fact that this book teaches children about the virtues, morals, and values based on Christianity. And also to make them understand that in this life what ever you do weather good or bad you will receive the reward
Umar farooq 45
Currently Reading: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Umar farooq 45 »

This book sounds adorable! Who wouldn’t want to see a glimpse of heaven, if not otherwise, then in our dreams. You probably did your niece a big favor by introducing this story! I wonder how the heaven looked like in Emma’s dream.

Thank you for the lovely review!
Umar farooq 45

Post by Umar farooq 45 »

This book sounds adorable! Who wouldn’t want to see a glimpse of heaven, if not otherwise, then in our dreams. You probably did your niece a big favor by introducing this story! I wonder how the heaven looked like in Emma’s dream.

Thank you for the lovely review!
Asad Ali 56
Currently Reading:

Post by Asad Ali 56 »

It portrays heaven as a lovely, peaceful region and uses the children's imaginative and prescient to teach approximately the Christian perception in an everlasting lifestyles with God.
"Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids" is a film explicitly designed to promote Christian values ​​and beliefs among young viewers. It is especially suitable for families looking for faith-based entertainment that reinforces their religious teachings. However, with its strong focus on Christian teachings, its appeal may be limited outside the target audience.
The storyline may be considered overly simplistic and lacking in depth by those looking for more nuanced storytelling.
Aleena James

Post by Aleena James »

Iove reding books especially children related books and reviewing them.childrens have active imagination. A wonderful lesson to tech children about salvation and heaven. I literally love this book.Wonderful review.
Dravan Davis

Post by Dravan Davis »

Thank you for this amazing kidz hevanly book..this would be more interractable if there were some more characters in it..but its lovely with are w
Venesha Kalidass
Currently Reading:
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Venesha Kalidass »

I love reading the book with my daughter ,it show a strong sense of faith. Children have a very active imaganation .
Umar farooq 45

Post by Umar farooq 45 »

I love the fact that this book teaches children about the virtues, morals, and values based on Christianity. And also to make them understand that in this life what ever you do weather good or bad you will receive the reward
Umar farooq 45

Post by Umar farooq 45 »

Stepping into the pages of this enchanting book felt like tiptoeing through the clouds to heaven itself. With every turn, it's as if I was gently lifted by the story's whimsical charm, soaring through imaginative realms crafted just for curious young minds. A celestial journey of wonder and delight, where every word is a stepping stone to a magical adventure. Truly, a heavenly escape for the young and the young at heart."

Return to “Children's Books”