Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ansh Rajput
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by Ansh Rajput »

It is a amazing book for kids.
Richmond Okon

Post by Richmond Okon »

I enjoy audiobooks but I have never listened to a children's book. Now you got me curious. Otherwise, this seems like a marvelous book. I love the premise. Great job with the review.
Allison Mendez 1

Post by Allison Mendez 1 »

awesome book! very detailed
amanjot singh 1

Post by amanjot singh 1 »

Great book for kids ..! Must read.
irishkayerivera01
Currently Reading: Kim Reaper
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by irishkayerivera01 »

There is something else that teaches us not to be disturbed by the ascension. It is the fact that God has prepared a place for the church in the desert. We are left behind, but by no means are we left alone in this spiritual battle. For what is the significance of the church being in the desert? The desert is the place where God’s people learn that He alone nourishes and cares for them. It is where the helpless are protected by God’s power and nourished by his Holy Spirit. When one thinks of the desert and the people of God, one thinks of Israel in the wilderness learning to live not only on the bread God provided but on every word that came from his mouth. The mouth of Satan constantly spews out lies in order to deceive the followers of Christ. Their refuge is found in the desert where they learn to live by every word that proceeds from the mouth of the ascended Lord Jesus Christ.
Ramona Baimbridge
Favorite Book: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
Currently Reading:

Post by Ramona Baimbridge »

This book is easy to read and understand. It is child friendly and the author used words that are relatable
Daisy Joy 1

Post by Daisy Joy 1 »

A very great book for children
Joan MWAURA 3
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6

Post by Joan MWAURA 3 »

Snatched up to heaven for kids by jemima paul,Arvind paul
It's a Christian children's book
It's a about of a girl who dreamt to visit heaven
She is 8 years old
Emma has a younger sister called bella
Cherished by their parents
The parents teach them to love God read the bible and pray before going to bed

Second paragraph it's about audio book narration the female gave her joy and narrator reading pace is excellent and she made dialogue natural and instinct

Third paragraph the book provide a fascinating means to provide children about bible and christian morals about the and the beautiful story was to encourage to keep doing what is right as they will reap rewards eternal Bliss from heaven

Forth paragraph it's about the story is intruiguing and the message would inspire children to love God rate the book four out four stars
Joan MWAURA 3
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6

Post by Joan MWAURA 3 »

Snatched up to heaven for kids by jemima paul,Arvind paul
It's a Christian children's book
It's a about of a girl who dreamt to visit heaven
She is 8 years old
Emma has a younger sister called bella
Cherished by their parents
The parents teach them to love God read the bible and pray before going to bed

Second paragraph it's about audio book narration the female gave her joy and narrator reading pace is excellent and she made dialogue natural and instinct

Third paragraph the book provide a fascinating means to provide children about bible and christian morals about the and the beautiful story was to encourage to keep doing what is right as they will reap rewards eternal Bliss from heaven

Forth paragraph it's about the story is intruiguing and the message would inspire children to love God rate the book four out four stars
Victor Ellis Adoro

Post by Victor Ellis Adoro »

I think this book is specially helpful for our kids and it leads them to closer to God
Marlonie Aliviado

Post by Marlonie Aliviado »

It is never too early for a youngster to learn about creation, God's love, Jesus, and the many lovely tales found in the Bible. Every narrative teaches us something about God, ourselves, and the way God wants us to live. Children may learn a lot from Bible stories. They also have true significance for anybody who seeks to comprehend God and the way in which He desires that we live.
apolina dejanova

Post by apolina dejanova »

Kids have exceptionally dynamic minds. I accept that God can impart his home to Emma in a fantasy and she can impart it to her sister. I love that her folks are so strong. :P
jared timothy

Post by jared timothy »

I love this book this book is so interesting to share the word of god to the children and the parents that reas this time the kid.
Henry Gumba
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22

Post by Henry Gumba »

Wow! This is a great book for children as it help them to gain worthwhile lessons. I'm looking forward to reading this book.
Melvin Salamon
Currently Reading: Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Melvin Salamon »

Grief and loss affect more children than we'd like to believe, and I suppose for Christian children, this voyage in heaven may be quite consoling. I appreciate that you took the time to compare the two formats and present the tale to a real child.

Return to “Children's Books”