Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
mycatecson18
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by mycatecson18 »

One of the most commendable aspects of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids is its ability to tackle complex themes in a gentle and accessible manner. Through Emily's encounters in heaven, the book explores the concepts of love, faith, and the importance of kindness. It gently introduces children to spiritual ideas and encourages them to contemplate deeper questions about life and the universe.
Nguyễn Thị Minh Hòa

Post by Nguyễn Thị Minh Hòa »

I am very curious about her dream. I wonder how heaven is depicted in this book but it must have been beautiful for her to want to "go back" again. Awesome review!
Mel Reese 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Mel Reese 1 »

I read this book to my boys when I received it and they are still little yet, but my 5 year old seems to get the concept. Very sweet book
oussazahra

Post by oussazahra »

"Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids" is a captivating and heartwarming book that takes young readers on an enchanting journey into the wonders of heaven. With engaging storytelling and beautiful illustrations, it introduces children to spiritual concepts in an accessible and inspiring way. This delightful book sparks curiosity, fosters imagination, and imparts valuable life lessons with gentle wisdom. A must-read for young minds seeking a magical adventure filled with faith, love, and wonder.
Vighnesh 23111225

Post by Vighnesh 23111225 »

Snatched Up to Heaven is a children's book by Arvind Paul. It tells the story of an 8-year-old girl named Emma who dreams about heaven. In her dreams, she meets Jesus and other biblical figures and learns about the afterlife. The book is written in a simple and easy-to-understand style that is perfect for young readers. The author describes Emma's dreams in a believable and exciting way. The book is full of positive messages about love, faith, and hope. Overall, Snatched Up to Heaven is a heartwarming and uplifting story that is sure to please young readers. It's a great way to introduce children to the concept of heaven and help them develop a deeper understanding of their faith. I recommend Snatched Up to Heaven to young readers who are interested in learning more about heaven and faith. It's a positive and uplifting way to introduce these topics to children.
Tamea McConico

Post by Tamea McConico »

I absolutely love this book I love the fact that there’s an audiobook for it and I won’t have to read it all the time and the visuals are amazing. The visuals are so colorful and appropriate for my child I can’t wait to read it to her. I also love the fact that the narrator is a female voice. This is the perfect Christian book for my nine-year-old it helps her get the idea of Jesus Christ.I highly recommend this book for young children I had so much fun reading it. :D
Mary Ann Claudine Horton
Currently Reading: From Hell to Home
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Mary Ann Claudine Horton »

It is amazing to realize that the author has to crystallize everything so that the readers can comprehend how this story leaves a lasting impression on them. The delivery and audio really capture the essence of telling a story, whether it is done orally or in writing.
Sharon Koehling

Post by Sharon Koehling »

I think this is a topic that kids wonder about. But, there are not enough books that describe what heaven is all about in a language that kids can understand. I believe this is a topic that parents need to discuss with their kids. This book will lead to a starting point in terms of discussion.
Mamatha Jonnalagadda

Post by Mamatha Jonnalagadda »

This is an intriguing kids' book featuring a starting level to Christianity, the ideas of Paradise and Heck, and one of a kind portrayal. The book is briefly free on Amazon Encourage and has an inciteful OnlineBookClub survey. Well done on the BOTD choice.
shailendra20n

Post by shailendra20n »

Enter into Emma's world as she embarks on an incredible journey with Arvind Paul's Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids—a glorious read depicting Emma's heavenly experience with reborn characters such as Jesus instructing her about everlasting life lessons. This wonderful narrative suspends every reader's imagination yet maintains satisfactory simplicity rendering it easy-to-read regardless of age bracket levels.The story epitomizes conventional Christian values that celebrate freedom, peacefulness, and love which invite a healthy belief system in promising young minds. Nevertheless, the heavy religious undertones might not sit well with everyone's taste or belief structure hence it is necessary for parents to decide whether their children can handle the subject nature
Ben Dover 17

Post by Ben Dover 17 »

This is a great book for children to connect more with their faith. I’m sure they’ll gain a lot of valuable lessons from it. I liked the way it explained repentance. It should be good for children in Christian families or with parents that can explain to the children that hell does not last forever.
jamil chaieb
Currently Reading: The Incarnation
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by jamil chaieb »

Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids is a captivating Christian children's book that takes young readers on an enchanting journey to heaven through the eyes of a curious and adventurous eight-year-old girl, Emma. Filled with faith, wonder, and beautiful illustrations, this book will inspire and uplift children with its heartfelt message. :tiphat:
Mthiya Mbatha

Post by Mthiya Mbatha »

It is a great for the little children as it also teaches them about Christianity.I also think that parents should get this wonderful for their children and this book is a starter for believing in God
Jason Holsten
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Jason Holsten »

"Emma's Enchanting Journey: A Heavenly Adventure for Kids" is a captivating Christian children's book that takes young readers on a wondrous expedition to heaven alongside an adventurous eight-year-old girl named Emma. Filled with faith, wonder, and beautiful illustrations, this book invites children to explore a world beyond imagination, where they will encounter breathtaking landscapes, angelic beings, and the boundless love of God. Through Emma's eyes, children will learn valuable lessons about faith, compassion, and the enduring hope found within the teachings of Christianity. This enchanting tale aims to inspire and uplift young readers with its heartfelt message, nurturing their spirituality and fostering a sense of wonder and curiosity.
Karthik Seetha

Post by Karthik Seetha »

I wanna give the of 4 out of 4 because Enter into Emma's world as she embarks on an incredible journey with Arvind Paul's Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids—a glorious read depicting Emma's heavenly experience with reborn characters such as Jesus instructing her about everlasting life lessons. This wonderful narrative suspends every reader's imagination yet maintains satisfactory simplicity rendering it easy-to-read regardless of age bracket levels.The story epitomizes conventional Christian values that celebrate freedom, peacefulness, and love which invite a healthy belief system in promising young minds. Nevertheless, the heavy religious undertones might not sit well with everyone's taste or belief structure hence it is necessary for parents to decide whether their children can handle the subject nature

Return to “Children's Books”