Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Gershom chibwe
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by Gershom chibwe »

Indeed, this is a very good book which promotes good moral. Customs and value are evident in everyones life especially in the younger generations in fact they need Gods calture
Munazzah Ali

Post by Munazzah Ali »

This is about About Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids One morning, Emma wakes up feeling excited about a very special dream. She flies up high through the clouds and comes to a beautiful land called heaven where she has all sorts of adventures.
Munazzah Ali

Post by Munazzah Ali »

This book is a very sweet and inspiring children’s story about teaching faith to your kids. The main character in the story, Emma, keeps having dreams that every night, angels are taking her and her little sister, Bella, up to heaven. They get to meet Jesus, God, and other people there. Also, they get to see what heaven looks like. Every morning, Emma then tells her parents what she saw and experienced. The author does a great job of describing what heaven looks like, especially from a kid’s point of view. I liked all the illustrations throughout the book as then we could really see what Emma was seeing in her dreams. I also enjoyed seeing the close bonds between Emma and her family as it seemed not only were her parents teaching her, but Emma was also teaching her parents. It was great to see the whole family sharing their faith and love for God and Jesus. I think this is a wonderful book for families to read together.
Giwrgos Gabrihlidhs

Post by Giwrgos Gabrihlidhs »

I love reading children books and reviewing them. I especially look for books if they have illustrations that enhance the readability of the book. This book has a beautiful blurb and I am definately intruiged as to what the children experiened in heaven.
duduzile radebe 1

Post by duduzile radebe 1 »

i love kids who read books, i used to read when i was still in school, and every time we get novels to read at school i would finish it in a week, and this book will be lovely to read with my daughter, because she is like me, she likes reading for me as well when we sitting and bonding. again she likes to listen and talk about dreams.
KATLEHO NTSWELENG

Post by KATLEHO NTSWELENG »

'Snatched up to Heaven for Kids' is an inspirational book that teaches on virtues, morals and values that are based on Christianity. It exploits the childlike imagination within kids to offer a vivid mental picture.'Snatched up to Heaven for Kids' is an inspirational book that teaches on virtues, morals and values that are based on Christianity. It exploits the childlike imagination within kids to offer a vivid mental picture. :oops: :oops: :) :) :) :) :)
Douglas Kusuka

Post by Douglas Kusuka »

Wow.. It great joy to read this woundful book i see it not just for evin an elderly person can learn something from heaven door kikii.. This is great.
Blueface1234

Post by Blueface1234 »

this is an exciting and excellent book for Christian children. Including its professional editing/narration, this book is an interesting and educational story .Thanks for your great review.
Edcher Mary Manigos

Post by Edcher Mary Manigos »

The story is a good story for children, I think they will learn more about God.
kimberlyalon1999

Post by kimberlyalon1999 »

It is amazing how the parent teach the kids about God while they are young. They can have good manners when they grow up so this books is a good recommendation to all parent out there. The story is great and closeness to the family is cool, also the audio file thing is wonderful ideas.
Daslyn Harris

Post by Daslyn Harris »

I love the story and it made me thought about what it would be like to dream of heaven again. I recommend this book for children of all ages. it would be nice give this book as a gift to anyone. I love to read a good book and this book is a good book.
Bint Umar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Bint Umar »

I really loved this book becouse it helps children in a big way like increasing their faith most of us have no faith in GOD couse we were not teached about it thats why am going to recommand it to my cousin and friends
Jessica zola Ngubo
Currently Reading: How to Live a Life of Hope

Post by Jessica zola Ngubo »

Wow children Would Like This Books Because It can Teach Them A Moral Behavior And Lead Them To be A Good Son Of God By Worshiping him Let Buy Them The Book Parents
The book gives them great adventures about heaven
DIANA MAY BAUTISTA

Post by DIANA MAY BAUTISTA »

This book is beautiful and also the story I love reading children books or story for children. I share this story to my nephew this is interesting story
SavaAndrei

Post by SavaAndrei »

i think is a good book for the Christian children, i will give it to my niece, hope that she would love my recommandation

Return to “Children's Books”