Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chaloe1994
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by Chaloe1994 »

This book is good for kids as they would want to know what Emma experienced in heaven
Noel Namanya

Post by Noel Namanya »

This is a fantastic christian book for kids. as it helps one to visiolize heaven and imagine how beautiful and charming heaven is.
Sylvester EHIDIAMHEN
Currently Reading: When No One Else Believed

Post by Sylvester EHIDIAMHEN »

This book is very good for kids and i love it when it talks about family and HEAVEN
Amanda hen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Amanda hen »

Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids” is a heartwarming and thought-provoking book that offers young readers a glimpse into the mysteries of heaven while instilling valuable lessons about kindness, compassion, and the importance of faith.
Loretta Morris 1
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: First Survivor
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-loretta-morris-1.html
Latest Review: Fireproof Happiness by Dr. Randy Ross
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
2024 Reading Goal: 25
2024 Goal Completion: 44%

Post by Loretta Morris 1 »

I love the fact that love for family is very important, and the children were disciplined in reading their bibles every night
danRaz

Post by danRaz »

I love this book it says about the faith in you for a young age they can understand the meaning of life ❤️❤️
Emmah Onduko
Currently Reading: Embellished

Post by Emmah Onduko »

The book is so authentic I love the fact that my children enjoyed the audio book the story is so fascinating
Aporeader

Post by Aporeader »

I agree that I would like to find out what she dreamed about I'd certainly tag this book first-rate
Ala Ik
Currently Reading:

Post by Ala Ik »

Like the style and The beginning of the story, it was great I'm really excited to know more about her adventures it looks very nice for children
Etz Meek Silas
Currently Reading:
2024 Reading Goal: 25
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Etz Meek Silas »

This is a very good book for children, especially Christian kids, I was so surprised to see these book at my brother's house and the children couldn't stop reading it.
shofia zain

Post by shofia zain »

the book is specifically designed for children and aims to explain the concept of heaven in a way that is understandable tho them. using simple language and engaging illustrations, the book invites children to understand that heaven is a beautiful and peaceful place where they can meet god and the people they love. it is often regarded as a source of inspiration and comfort for children facing deadth or the loss of loved ones
Christy Stanly
Currently Reading:

Post by Christy Stanly »

"Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids" by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul is a captivating audiobook that takes young listeners on an imaginative journey into the realms of heaven and spirituality. The authors skillfully blend storytelling with valuable life lessons, making it an engaging and enriching experience for children.

The audiobook follows the adventures of a young boy named Jack, who finds himself unexpectedly transported to heaven after a near-death experience. Through Jack's eyes, listeners are introduced to the wonders of heaven, including its breathtaking landscapes, vibrant colors, and the presence of angels.

One of the standout features of the audiobook is its ability to simplify complex spiritual concepts in a way that is accessible to young listeners. The authors use vivid imagery and descriptive language to paint a vivid picture of heaven, making it easy for children to imagine themselves in Jack's shoes.

Additionally, the audiobook is filled with valuable life lessons that are seamlessly woven into the narrative. Themes such as kindness, forgiveness, and the power of faith are prominently featured throughout the story, providing children with important moral lessons that they can apply to their own lives.

The narration is another highlight of the audiobook, with the narrator's soothing voice bringing the story to life. The pace of the narration is perfect for young listeners, allowing them to fully immerse themselves in the story without feeling rushed.

Overall, It is worth to give 5 star rating to this book because, this book gives us valuable life lessons, and such a beautiful narration make it a must-listen for children and parents alike.
EVA ROSIL

Post by EVA ROSIL »

This is an incredible book to read for you children, Highly recommended for some reason that children needs to hear this especially these days! They will love it for sure!
Blessed Sampson

Post by Blessed Sampson »

Really want to read this book, it has to do with my faith so I'm ready to learn more
Vinay Penubothu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vinay-penubothu.html
Latest Review: UNEMPLOYABLE by Alysia Edith Silberg

Post by Vinay Penubothu »

The review of "Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids" highlights its engaging storytelling, colorful illustrations, and impactful Christian message for children. The audiobook's excellent narration adds to the enjoyment of the story, making it a recommended choice for young listeners. Overall, the book is praised for its ability to teach important lessons about faith and morality in an accessible and inspiring way.

Return to “Children's Books”