Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Adeolaoskydeelight
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adeolaoskydeelight.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Re: Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by Adeolaoskydeelight »

This is a fascinating book for children, it will enable them to be rooted in faith. I think parents have to acquire a copy to instill faith in children at a very young age. Nice review
Youngreader720-OluwabukunmiWilliamsOso
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-youngreader720-oluwabukunmiwilliamsoso.html
Latest Review: Swoosh! Shooting the Perfect Shot by Wajeedah Bilal

Post by Youngreader720-OluwabukunmiWilliamsOso »

Emma's dreams are quite fascinating, and it is interesting to see how her experiences with her sister in heaven match what has been described in the Bible. The authors have done a wonderful job with the book's presentation as well.
Ilze Herholdt
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Salt of the Earth
Currently Reading: It Strikes Again
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ilze-herholdt.html
Latest Review: Healing Wounds of the Soul by Elizabeth Campos

Post by Ilze Herholdt »

This is a Christian children's book suited for children around ages 5-9. The colorful illustrations are sure to keep the children's attention. I am interested to know what Emma and Bella's experience in heaven was like. Thanks for your review.
Mishamommy
Currently Reading: Stubborn Children
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Mishamommy »

This came right on time for me. The title alone intrigued me. I know that my biblical beliefs aren't embraced by everyone. So to find kindred spirits are a blessing. Stumbling onto this book on this platform consoled my soul. This book restoked me. It reassured me that God is real! My journey is ongoing. As a tbi survivor alone, I'm blessed beyond measure. I never knew there was any book outside of the Word that would help me understand how to share God with my grandkids. I can't wait to share this with younger believers and I'm anxious to answer their questions. I'm already searching for your other books.The authors did very well. Continue to be a blessing. Great job guys!
Mercy Mulenga
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Mercy Mulenga »

Being a parent who loves to teach my children about God and how I always remind my little ones to trust fully in the Lord, I think I can't wait to have them enjoy this book. Knowing it has audio in it, I guess it will be their bedtime story book.
busisiwe5754
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-busisiwe5754.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by busisiwe5754 »

This is a great book for parents to teach children about God and the importance of having a relationship with God. This is my type of book. I am certain that I will enjoy reading the book. Thanks for the great review.
Misael Carlos
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: The Sins of a Master Race
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 213
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-misael-carlos.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Misael Carlos »

The story line is interesting so I’m looking forward to digging into this novel to find out what the dreams of Emma and her younger sister, Bella, are all about and how this changed the dynamics of their relationships with their parents and the community they interact with.
Jay_shon03
Favorite Book: Butterfly Awakens
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jay-shon03.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Jay_shon03 »

Curating something like this to teach kids about heaven and Biblical values is impressive. The illustrations provided in the book will make it easier for the kids to understand the message being passed across.
Chubiojo Osayi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chubiojo-osayi.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Chubiojo Osayi »

Emma's dream of heaven,I'm guessing it was quite a lovely dream, what I really like about the book is the fact that it was written by a child and it would most likely be understood by other children as well.
buttercake20+_Modupe Bello
Currently Reading: The Miller's Tale
Bookshelf Size: 235
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-buttercake20-modupe-bello.html
Latest Review: The Arrow That Flies By Day by John Servant

Post by buttercake20+_Modupe Bello »

This is a children's book that teaches both morals and lessons from the bible. It's exciting that the parents of Emma and Bella groomed qualities like prayer into their lifestyle.
Kayleigh Fossett
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Legacy of Job's Wife
Bookshelf Size: 17

Post by Kayleigh Fossett »

I downloaded on Kindle unlimited to read, and I think it is a Christian great children's book. Her dream was directly from what could be taught from the Bible. The child's excitement and willingness to share the dreams with her family was so pure.
Heidi M Simone
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Book: Harry Potter
Currently Reading: Beyond the Wand
Bookshelf Size: 556
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-heidi-m-simone.html
Latest Review: Lugares Amables by Lidice Megla
Publishing Contest Votes: 27
fav_author_id: 0

Post by Heidi M Simone »

This does seem like a sweet and age-appropriate introduction to the Bible for children. Bella and Emma seem like sweet girls. I’m glad the audiobook and the e-book were well done. How great that your niece didn’t want to stop listening too the audiobook? Great to hear there were no errors, and that you enjoyed it immensely! Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Heidi
Official Reviewer Representative

"There is nothing as powerful as a mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul." – Unknown
Monique Kings
Currently Reading: Travels Into Discomfort
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-monique-kings.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Monique Kings »

:tiphat: great review of the book I like how you took the time to introduce it in a well manner, almost like you were going to tell the story yourself I am definitely going to share it with my nieces because they love reading as much as they are told about God and his teachings
Claire abell24
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Claire abell24 »

This is a good Book for Christian families to teach their children about heaven and hell. The beautifully illustrated pages perfectly portray the wondrous descriptions of Emma’s adventures, therefore widening the reading base to younger children.

The structure of the books offer a wonderful opportunity for families to experience the book together. The references back to the bible allows for further exploration and learning.
Philomena Osy-Nnamani
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-philomena-chidiebere.html
Latest Review: Binge by Anne Pfeffer

Post by Philomena Osy-Nnamani »

This will definitely be my next read. Lovely review
Latest Review: Binge by Anne Pfeffer

Return to “Children's Books”