Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Alma Asuncion
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by Alma Asuncion »

This book is intriguing,im also excited to know whats on heaven..This is really good for the kids to read,it really helps them a lot to have strong faith to God almighty...
Miracle Nworie
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by Miracle Nworie »

I think this is an exciting and excellent book for Christian children. It will go a long way in reforming their minds
saima zaman

Post by saima zaman »

In my opinion, this is such a lovely book and it can help children to know about the religion in a very young age.Also this book can make children more curious to know about the religion more and it is very important for children.
Tony Silas
2024 Reading Goal: 17
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Tony Silas »

Great!
An honest review from every line, i treasure the fact you said "this book provides a fascinating means to teach children about the Bible and inculcate Christian morals in them" and the balance you gave with this "I like how the book also tells readers that there's a 'reward' for going against how God wants us to live". Balance is vital in honest reviews. Thumbs up.
Mary Otim
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Mary Otim »

I love the fact that the book teaches about morals based on Christianity.
Elijah Chibuzor
Currently Reading:

Post by Elijah Chibuzor »

Captivating even though it didn't match my expectation of a person passing on and sharing an afterlife experience.
Abdulrazaq Yusuf
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Abdulrazaq Yusuf »

This is a great book and wonderful teach for children to connect more with their faith. I’m sure they’ll gain a lot of valuable lessons from it
JACKSON WAHOME
Currently Reading:

Post by JACKSON WAHOME »

This is a reflection of many young children who got high thoughts of Godly life,innocent, passionate and prayerful and their passion is always on answer.Super encouraging and will have my children read this.
Rachel Ndlovu
Currently Reading: Chameleons
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Rachel Ndlovu »

The book looks so interesting and also the cover says a lot about the story and what to expect
Mahraj

Post by Mahraj »

Wow! This book sounds lovely!

I like the fact that you listened to the audiobook and had a great experience reading along while the narrator spoke. I'm sure Christian parents would love for their children to read this!

Thank you for another excellent review, Saint Bruno!
The book is very good lessons
Ibrahim ayobami

Post by Ibrahim ayobami »

The book is a great one and also a book for children to know about God
Elizabeth Osilama

Post by Elizabeth Osilama »

Beautiful book!!
The Lord is intentional about his children and this is a must-read book for every child who wants to be saved and experience heaven even while still on Earth! Thanks for this!
newglory5272

Post by newglory5272 »

I am very curious about her dream. I wonder how heaven is depicted in this book but it must have been beautiful for her to want to "go back" again. Awesome review!
Romila+

Post by Romila+ »

Its a great book for children to connect with God and learn how to strong in their faith.
rafiq77

Post by rafiq77 »

Being a parent I always try to recommend good books for children so this book is one of the good books I should recommend. Children will very curious about the dream and they want to know what is going on in paradise. Children will enjoy this book.

Return to “Children's Books”