Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
williams Emerald
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading: The Cackling of the Crows
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williams-emerald.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Re: Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by williams Emerald »

The emphasis on teaching children about the Bible and Christian morals is commendable. Books like these play a crucial role in shaping young minds and nurturing their spiritual growth.
Aboor Emmanuel
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Aboor Emmanuel »

This book is so amazing, at the point of reading I was picturing this in mind that if our younger ones get to be educated and inspiried by this online book review it will help bring them up in the way of knowing Christ and become a good children to the society
imee_esteban24
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22

Post by imee_esteban24 »

The book is insightful and helps me realize the learnings of what the book tries to convey. I admire the author because of his unique talent that he shared. Books like these are inspiring. It gives hope and faith to people and to be a good example in the society.
putri Oktavia Pradana

Post by putri Oktavia Pradana »

The book is written in a simple and engaging manner, making it accessible to young readers. The illustrations complement the story, bringing Emma's heavenly journey to life.
Jennifer C 14
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Jennifer C 14 »

This is a wonderful way to teach children to do the right things and hope on God
Miriam Ratemo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56

Post by Miriam Ratemo »

This book is so good, not only because of the language and narration, but also because it instills religious faith in children from such a young age. This is a very important thing if we want our children to become successful adults. Amazing book, and equally amazing review
Eshw

Post by Eshw »

I appreciate that you enjoyed reading along with the narrator while listening to the audiobook. Christian parents would undoubtedly want their kids to read this!
Children can strengthen their spiritual ties to their beliefs by reading this book. They'll undoubtedly learn a great deal of important things from it.
:) :)
B G 15
Currently Reading:

Post by B G 15 »

What an amazing book! Children’s books are so good I love how it incorporates many ideas and children will love the idea of a dream. I suggest that you read this great book!
ethanhenry

Post by ethanhenry »

Based on the search results provided, here are the key details about the book "Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids" by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul.

Limo Rental Long Island | Limo Service In Port Washington | Limo Service In Great Neck
<a href="https://roslynlimousine.com/limo-service-in-great-neck-ny">Limo Service In Great Neck NY</a>
Jessica Smith 91

Post by Jessica Smith 91 »

:techie-studyingbrown: this book sounds like a great and appropriate read for children. Especially, when it talks about God.

Return to “Children's Books”