Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sophia Medina
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by Sophia Medina »

I enjoy audiobooks but I have never listened to a children's book. Now you got me curious. Otherwise, this seems like a marvelous book. I love the premise. Great job with the review.
jordan hanson 1

Post by jordan hanson 1 »

It's a wonderful story but I think it needs some more details :D :D
I'm sure kids would love it and it would inspire them to go gods way :o
Chantel Prothro

Post by Chantel Prothro »

It seems like a lovely Reading Book. I love that the Parents are teaching them about God. I love when she said she wants to dream about Heaven again. Great Imagination!
Goodson Longolongo

Post by Goodson Longolongo »

The book is just okay, kids are going to enjoy it more especially those who are brought up in a Christianity home s and also those just love books
silent reid
Currently Reading: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by silent reid »

I love this book it teaches me about a girl who loves heaven so much and her parents taught her alot is but God....most parent don't do that's these days they don't know what love is....
And also learn that Emma also hits a dream and shares with her siblings an parent ....I Love this book ...i don't even have so much word to say about this all the good word are in my mouth but don't know how to explain I love this book it's amazing
Nadia Fatimah Ahmad

Post by Nadia Fatimah Ahmad »

i love this children books. The ilustrations is so amazing and can stimulate a child's high imagination.However,it is als0 possible that fantasy stories are also often read by adults because they are considered interesting to serve as entertainment.
Nadia Fatimah Ahmad

Post by Nadia Fatimah Ahmad »

I love this story so much,It can stimulate a child's high imagination. However, it is also possible that fantasy stories are also often read by adults because they are considered interesting to serve as entertainment :D
Bontle Mosehla
Currently Reading:

Post by Bontle Mosehla »

I love the fact that kids will get to learn more about faith and learn about heaven, how heaven is so beautiful and nice that she wanted to go back. I really recommend it for kids
Nnekazoe
Currently Reading: Self-Help Sucks!
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nnekazoe.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Nnekazoe »

I love the cover page and how much the book inspires both children and adults. Parents need to get a copy of this book for their kids.
Rena Vines

Post by Rena Vines »

I always love a good Christian book for the little humans!!!
i think this book would be great because it seems like it would be something a child could actually enjoy reading.
I diffidently would love to read the whole thing myself!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Alexia Battick

Post by Alexia Battick »

This book is really amazing , For me as a Christian who loves to read God's word and dream about going to heaven ,its so nice for parents to read it to their kids this book definitely deserve 4 stars
ANTONY LOPEZ CARRASCO

Post by ANTONY LOPEZ CARRASCO »

This book is amazing, not only because of the language and storytelling, but also because it instills religious beliefs in children from an early age.
OLEKILE SELEBALENG M

Post by OLEKILE SELEBALENG M »

This book sounds very much interesting more so, it sound mind opening and encourages imagination which is good for children. Just by reading the review also makes me curious to want to know about this dream involving going to heaven and meeting God. Wonderful.
Kim Tomlin

Post by Kim Tomlin »

A great book to read🤓
It's informative an teaches people an Children about god
And teach children about christian and beliefs I'm Soo enjoying this book
harshah1122

Post by harshah1122 »

Wow this book is so lovely and fun mannered for kids. It makes them feel joyful and enjoyable. :)

Return to “Children's Books”