Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
newton kimani
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by newton kimani »

I would highly recommend Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul to anyone looking for a Christian children's book. The story is captivating, and it teaches children valuable lessons about eternal bliss in heaven. The narration is excellent, and the illustrations are colorful and suitable for the book's content. Therefore, I rate this book four out of four stars.
fatai ADEKUNLE

Post by fatai ADEKUNLE »

This is a great nice well written book.
Sagar Rawat

Post by Sagar Rawat »

Wow! This book sounds lovely!
I also suggest to my friend to reads this book it's really super I rate this book is 4 out of 5.
Naijuka Ramon

Post by Naijuka Ramon »

I've always loved to find the best way to bring awareness to kids about heaven. This is the best story that you can instill in the mind of a child to nurture them in the way of God..
This is so inspired.. Nice book
Arjun Tomar 1

Post by Arjun Tomar 1 »

This was really awesome ,i love emma she really had great experience dreaming of the heaven, very cool way to make children understand about the god and religion
Samson Alex 1

Post by Samson Alex 1 »

I love reading books and reviewing them. I especially look for books if they have illustrations that enhance my inability
ARJAY PALAMOS

Post by ARJAY PALAMOS »

I don't like much reading, but sometimes the story about people experience in heaven is very interesting.
Krish Rajkoti

Post by Krish Rajkoti »

I've read this book and would like to give a rating of 4 out of 5 stars. Author of this book created a beautiful creation of his and is beautiful as he thought. It is a beautiful creation of Mr. Arvind Paul and now I recommend this book to everyone for their children whose age is 12 or below 12.
I hope the author of this book will be creating more beautiful creation of his. Thank you !!
Margi zuu202
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: Living in Color
Currently Reading: Water Bound (Sisters of the Heart, #1)
Bookshelf Size: 80147
fav_author_id: 77547
2024 Reading Goal: 1000
2024 Goal Completion: 772%

Post by Margi zuu202 »

Book 📖 of the day BOTD is children's genre and a word winning Best selling duo in 2019 the author inspired kids about Faith the main character Emma and her little sister being taken to heaven one morning she talkes about her special dream of being flown to heaven by God the adventure in heaven was so beautiful and exiting that Emma kept praying to God to take her to heaven once again! I really enjoyed this story it best for kids because it introduce kids to early Christianity, it teaches them the difference between hell and heaven.i like the characters in the book it's was well written and reviewed I will recommend it to kids especially christian kids
Christiana Legbara
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christiana-legbara.html
Latest Review: Of All Faiths & None by Andrew Tweeddale

Post by Christiana Legbara »

This book sounds lovely. Listening with Audiobook is always a great experience. Nice review.
Joshua_Caleb
Currently Reading: The Secrets To Living A Fantastic Life...
Bookshelf Size: 39

Post by Joshua_Caleb »

I have to say, this book is a must-read for children to get them introduced to the biblical and Christian values that are so important to be inculcated into every child with the proper guidance and support of parents. Insightful review.
Setshego Motsilinyane
Currently Reading: Killing Abel
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-setshego-motsilinyane.html
Latest Review: Final Act by Van Fleisher

Post by Setshego Motsilinyane »

It sounds like an interesting book and educational about Emma's experience including the word of God thanks for the review.
Annas Felix
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-annas-felix.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Annas Felix »

This book was BOTD a few days ago. It is so good that a version of it was made for kids. That's awesome.
Kelebogile Monnatlala

Post by Kelebogile Monnatlala »

Wow love the cover name of the book,how it’s worded eapecially the first phrase ”snatched” .Already it gives you a picture of the story and snippets of what to expect.Since it’s for children I would highly recommend it because kids deal with pictures mostly wether it’s imaginary or real.The story uses a lot of words which would excite the imagination of a child for example ,adventure,heaven and fascinating.Highly recommend it
Tara D Morgan
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: The colour purple
Currently Reading: Angel of Liverpool
Bookshelf Size: 202
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tara-d-morgan.html
Latest Review: Good Evening, Sir George by Donald Yule
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Tara D Morgan »

Thank you for the great review. As a non-believer, this won't be a book I will be buying. I think it's a shame that this is a Christian book, as I think the stories would have a much broader appeal if the religious part was taken out.

Return to “Children's Books”