Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
BasseyAkpan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-basseyakpan.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Re: Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by BasseyAkpan »

This is a Christian book specifically suited for Christian children. It draws emphasis on how the Christian savior was received in heaven. Its readable
Vinay Penubothu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vinay-penubothu.html
Latest Review: UNEMPLOYABLE by Alysia Edith Silberg

Post by Vinay Penubothu »

Thank you for your detailed review! Your insights have piqued my interest, and I'm excited to dive into the book. Your review convinced me it's a must-read. Thanks for sharing your thoughts - they've inspired me to explore further.
SHAKIL TALUKDAR 1
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by SHAKIL TALUKDAR 1 »

Yeah it's very amazing book as a children they can experience the heaven . really it's a beautiful book for me . I will recommend this most to the Children's
Krishna S Gopan
Currently Reading: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by Krishna S Gopan »

The book is really amazing especially for the children. It instills Christian values in the children helping them grow in a religious way✨I am interested in beautiful writing for children. In today's era, children need to develop ink book stories because the content in this book has many character elements with a language style that is easy to understand🌼The book to nature the souls of young kids. Reflection of how life is and very interesting. Emotional and highly recommend for young readers✨This is an Amazing piece for children, it does not only provide them with a mind traveling and imaginary experience, it also directly speak to their morals to remain in good dealing for the sake of our heavenly father and heaven💛This book is worth reading, I recommend it to every child in every home..🦋
Ahmed Alfughi

Post by Ahmed Alfughi »

If you allow me. I would like to know to you about Paradise and what is in it as a Muslim, so God told us what is in Paradise. The description of Paradise was mentioned in the Holy Qur’an. It was mentioned in the description of Paradise that it is unparalleled. It is a sparkling light, a vibrating rainforest, a built palace, and a flowing river. And ripe fruit, and a beautiful, beautiful wife, and many clothes, such as no eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no human heart has ever thought of. Paradise has levels or levels that a believer can ascend to according to the degree of his faith and work. It has a hundred levels, the lowest of which is the status of someone who possesses the kingdom of ten times the richest kings on earth.
Salma Marroua
Currently Reading:

Post by Salma Marroua »

Je suis très curieux de lire ce que contient le livre et comment il a été écrit
aiimhae
Currently Reading: In Real Life
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by aiimhae »

This is a great book. I think we need more of this kind of books k for kids. To teach them about God and the importance of faith.
gloria madrigal

Post by gloria madrigal »

This book sounds very interesting . As a parent of two I truly think my children would really enjoy hearing this story at bedtime.
Naga Sundar

Post by Naga Sundar »

By reading this book line by line I'm getting fabulous & excellent reaction... It's amazing way to teach for every children's first. Might be good feel to start a day good by reading this book
Omar Ashraf Mohamed

Post by Omar Ashraf Mohamed »

:D It is really nice to try to introduce a love of religion and getting used to the practice of reading to children, especially audio books, will be very useful in allowing children to use their imagination to enter Paradise and know the truth of God’s love for them. This brings about many beautiful feelings and feelings that make the child feel happy and immerse him in a beautiful life inside paradise I feel that this book will achieve a lot of popularity in the coming period.
Sifiso Jama
Currently Reading:

Post by Sifiso Jama »

Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids is a captivating Christian children's book, narrating eight-year-old Emma's dream journey to heaven. Jemima and Arvind Paul skillfully craft a tale filled with wonder, faith, and wholesome lessons. The vivid storytelling and spiritual themes make it an enchanting read for young minds. A delightful blend of imagination and faith, this book offers a heartwarming experience for both kids and parents, fostering a sense of hope and belief in something beyond our earthly realm.
Vuyiswa Kajeni
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
2024 Reading Goal: 15
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Vuyiswa Kajeni »

:P 😊Amazing book for both adults and children .I want to know more . What I love most is that it teaches children about the bible and assist to grow their faith .🙏
El wamerni Mohamed

Post by El wamerni Mohamed »

Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids" is a heartwarming tale that takes young readers on a journey of faith and wonder. Through Timmy's eyes, children discover the beauty and joy of heaven, learning important lessons about faith, love, and the power of prayer.
El wamerni Mohamed

Post by El wamerni Mohamed »

Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids" is a heartwarming tale that takes young readers on a journey of faith and wonder. Through Timmy's eyes, children discover the beauty and joy of heaven, learning important lessons about faith, love, and the power of prayer.
Ayanda Khumalo 11
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
2024 Reading Goal: 2
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Ayanda Khumalo 11 »

I want to read this book and maybe it will help me find more ABOUT God and the Owners of the plant

Return to “Children's Books”