Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Venita Durante
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Re: Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by Venita Durante »

Your review of this book is so beautifully written that not only do I want to read it for myself. I want to purchase one for each of my nieces and nephews. Emma's dream of Heaven, and her desire to share that experience with her sister, sounds like the perfect way to share the love of Jesus with family. I especially love that the books focus is a dream of Heaven rather than a child passed on to Heaven. Classic example of Judge not the Title. Again great review.
Swathi jayakumar
Currently Reading: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Swathi jayakumar »

Good book. This book is one of best for the kid it help our childer to learn the benefits of bible and god it is not only for Christian but for all religion :)
Divine Osokogu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-divine-osokogu.html
Latest Review: The Glorious Beast! by Scott L.Chally

Post by Divine Osokogu »

This book is an excellent book for kids and every parent should get one for there children
Cynthia Percock
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
2024 Reading Goal: 10
2024 Goal Completion: 10%

Post by Cynthia Percock »

Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul is a delightful Christian children's book that takes young readers on a captivating journey of faith and imagination. Through the adventures of eight-year-old Emma and her sister Bella, the authors skillfully weave themes of God's love and the importance of faith. The book's vibrant illustrations and charming narration add to its appeal, making it an engaging and valuable tool for teaching Christian values to children.
Mae Ann Francisco

Post by Mae Ann Francisco »

A great book for Children! This will teach your children a good values and morals. I would love to buy this book and share with the kids because i enjoy sharing things about God and Heaven.
MD MAMUN 15
Currently Reading: Launchpad Republic

Post by MD MAMUN 15 »

Wow! This book sounds lovely!

I like the fact that you listened to the audiobook and had a great experience reading along while the narrator spoke. I'm sure Christian parents would love for their children to read this!
F A 16

Post by F A 16 »

"Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids" sounds like a heartwarming Christian children's book that explores themes of faith and the afterlife through the adventures of Emma, a young girl who visits heaven in her dreams. The book seems to excel in both its storytelling and presentation, with colorful illustrations and an engaging audiobook narration. The emphasis on teaching children about the Bible and Christian morals is commendable, and the positive message of doing what is right resonates well with the target audience. Overall, it appears to be a well-crafted book that would inspire and entertain young readers.
DOLORES Garcia 1
Currently Reading:

Post by DOLORES Garcia 1 »

Wow! This book sounds like it is going to be an awesome story. Emma wanted more dreams of heaven. I am curious as to what she may see when she does have another dream about heaven? This is also available in audiobooks, and I think listening to it would be more vivid for the narrative of this story. I would rate this a 5 out of 5.
debaprasad
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by debaprasad »

The two children Emma and Bella are two sisters . So the narration by Emma the dreamt of heaven is completely the command of god . The book itself seems like God's gift.
Devi Purushothaman
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Devi Purushothaman »

The auther has written the story in a simple and clean language so that everyone can understant it.imagination can incrases power. The morality of christanity is highlighted.
mitz arribe

Post by mitz arribe »

"Emma and Bella's heavenly adventure is a heartwarming tale filled with love, faith, and sisterly bond. Colorful illustrations and a charming audiobook make it a delightful read for all ages. Highly recommended for cozy family sessions.
Mercy Simisola

Post by Mercy Simisola »

I love this book because it'll help build a child and answer some of their curiosity and make them more curious to know about the things of God, how he work in a mysterious way
Manasseh Ann
Currently Reading:

Post by Manasseh Ann »

I've got myself in this book, filled with Christian religion, I recommend this books, it also a great starting point in Christian religion, starting from the dream Emma had were she was with her family in heaven and later on woke up and told them what she dreamt about.
Essence Dawson
Currently Reading:

Post by Essence Dawson »

I've read this book a few times. It's great for kids to understand morals and understanding Christian Religious beliefs. I thought it was a great book due to the fact I've read it more than once. I recommend this book to anybody of any age. This is a must read
Hykaryh
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hykaryh.html
2024 Reading Goal: 10
2024 Goal Completion: 130%

Post by Hykaryh »

Is there anybody who found odd that the six-year-old little girl can quote from the Bible?
By the way, i really like the lovely pictures, the illustrator do the great job.

Return to “Children's Books”